Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
omg that's insane!!! Hopefully they catch the driver, wow

thanks for sharing

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
the guy in the Audi musta been going pretty damn fast (over the speed limit?) to roll like that...

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
the guy in the Audi musta been going pretty damn fast (over the speed limit?) to roll like that...
Looked like it was going about the same speed as the other cars nearby. Maybe a little faster.

The I think Audi's evasive action, the pit maneuver like impact point, and the curb collectively resulted in the spin and roll.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
upload_2019-3-8_23-7-19.png

hmm ... Looks similar to a Dahua camera

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Can't believe how many times the car rolled, but looking at it several times, it appears the Audi driver instead of braking, just swerved resulting in him being pitted at full speed. Probably would have been better to have braked and swerved, although I doubt the crash would have been avoided, at a slower speed, the car would have rolled less, but I'm guessing that's experience and hindsight.

Reaction score
From the article:

“I’m really sorry about what happened to this kid that was involved in this accident with me,” Brock said following his release. “It could easily have been avoided if I wasn’t driving because I don’t have my license.”

I can only assume that he will next blame the state of Florida for failing to keep him off the highway without his license.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
“He came up so fast, I freaked out, I didn’t know what to do, I just got scared,” he went on. “I’ve got a 10-month-old daughter and I haven’t even gotten to hear her say ‘Daddy’ yet.”

I hope the perp goes to jail and has to call lots of guys "daddy"

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Sometimes hitting the softer target isn't the better choice. But it's easy to MMQB at this point.