Hivision 7608-E2/8P Playback question

davesims

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi

I have nticed while playing back video recorded on my NVR it seems yo playback one camera at a time.

In the left pane you can select a camera then a date and search and if there is any video for that cam on that date it will show up, but how to d oyou search across all cams at once and play bach all at once, e.g on my NAS if i selected a time and date it will show all cams the recorded at that time and date

DaveP

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi davesims

Using your internet browser is no good, using iVMS-4200 starts to get better ... but the best way is to use the vga/hdmi output to a monitor

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
In remote admin (with 3.0.8 firmware), via the browser, it is possible to play back more than one camera at a time, use the number of windows selector at the bottom left, however it is a bit cumbersome as you have to select for each window each camera you want individually, and manually sync.
As DaveP says, on the video output you can tick each the channels you want and it will play them all, synchronised, so a bit easier.
It's one of those things where you wonder if the remote admin functionality has been improved in updated firmware.

Attachments