HK Series 2132 Cam

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the unbranded HK Series cams from Nelly's can have the firmware updated? I don't know if I'm missing anything in the current firmware, but if I see a feature in a more current firmware I'd like to know if I can update it.

My cam currently shows v5.1.6 build 140514

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@RyanODan should know, though if your camera is working fine its generally best to leave it alone.

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@RyanODan should know, though if your camera is working fine its generally best to leave it alone.
Thanks fenderman. It is actually working fine but as the old saying goes, you don't know what you don't know. So if I discover a feature or a fix in a newer firmware, would be nice to know if I can update it. I'll wait for Ryan or send him an email. Thanks again.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Once we get a new firmware we will post it to the site on the respective products page. Generally, these are not released as often as regular firmwares.

lviperz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Once we get a new firmware we will post it to the site on the respective products page. Generally, these are not released as often as regular firmwares.
Thanks for the info. BTW, thanks for getting my order out so fast. I really like the camera.