Hkvision don't have audio when download or recording

anhlucky2

n3wb
Reaction score
My camera have audio when live camera but when i download it don't have audio

I checked on camera, ivms4200 or on web

All checked audio but it still can not . So i need do what ? use another software or do what, please help me. i can not find solution, i read all topic on here but can not :(

c1.png

c2.png
c3.png

ThomasCamFan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Maybe your problem is similar to these:

I'm not a hikvision user, so my best advice is to search the forum. Other discussions (like the ones posted above) may help resolve the problem.

- Thomas

Reaction score
Hello,

Had the same problem. I contacted Hikvision support, distributor, did everything they say on the Internet. Nothing worked --> see my post for reference: No audio in DS-2DE3A404IW-DE/W stream

1. At the end I backed up the cam parameters to file.
  2. Reset all the parameters, except the IP parameters and user information, to the default settings.
  3. restore.PNG
  4. Restore the parameters to camera and sound start working.
I found out the FW on my device is buggy as hell. I was able to recrreate the same "sound is gone" problem. It happened when I Enabled Lite storage in Storage management section. I did the 1,2,3 steps again and the sound was back again.

BR Matt,

Last edited:

anhlucky2

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

Had the same problem. I contacted Hikvision support, distributor, did everything they say on the Internet. Nothing worked --> see my post for reference: No audio in DS-2DE3A404IW-DE/W stream

1. At the end I backed up the cam parameters to file.
  2. Reset all the parameters, except the IP parameters and user information, to the default settings.
  3. View attachment 131985
  4. Restore the parameters to camera and sound start working.
I found out the FW on my device is buggy as hell. I was able to recrreate the same "sound is gone" problem. It happened when I Enabled Lite storage in Storage management section. I did the 1,2,3 steps again and the sound was back again.

BR Matt,
Oh very good ! but when i :
  • Reset all the parameters, except the IP parameters and user information, to the default settings.
=> My ip camera , user - password or ip network same before or i need set up again ??

Reaction score
Oh very good ! but when i :
  • Reset all the parameters, except the IP parameters and user information, to the default settings.
=> My ip camera , user - password or ip network same before or i need set up again ??
NO, when you reset the camera with this option, IP settings and user name and password stays as you set them up.
In this case it actually does what it says "Reset all the parameters, except the IP parameters and user information, to the default settings " :).

Br Matt

Last edited: