HooToo IP008 Zoom Function Not Working

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It would take more time than I have to go through that entire list. Support my have an answer, we'll see.
He is not going to be stumped by a hootoo camera...its easy for him once he has access to the camera...

OldDad

n3wb
Reaction score
He is not going to be stumped by a hootoo camera...its easy for him once he has access to the camera...
Problem is I can't keep the port forwarding active for an indefinite time, may just have to setup a time period when it's up.

OldDad

n3wb
Reaction score
Until Blue Iris comes up with this model in it's list, I can always zoom using the mouse-click-scroll wheel using the 4x optical zoom.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Until Blue Iris comes up with this model in it's list, I can always zoom using the mouse-click-scroll wheel using the 4x optical zoom.
The scroll wheel in blue iris is only a digital zoom, its not controlling your camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't say it did. The scroll wheel enlarges the display image on-screen, not quite the same but works well enough for now.
I was simply pointing out that it's not optical zoom as stated..

Sent via Taptalk

OldDad

n3wb
Reaction score
Success ...

Ken at Blue Iris Support arrived at the solution.

In the Video tab/configure, select "Ratingsecu other". The PTZ/Control will auto-select "Ratingsecu/Ammovision" as "other isn't in the list. But it works just fine. Thanks for all the help and comments.

slackhack1

n3wb
Reaction score
Success ...

Ken at Blue Iris Support arrived at the solution.

In the Video tab/configure, select "Ratingsecu other". The PTZ/Control will auto-select "Ratingsecu/Ammovision" as "other isn't in the list. But it works just fine. Thanks for all the help and comments.

I'm having this exact same issue. I came here looking for this resolution. Will try this later on to validate it. I'm sure there will be a rash of people looking for this since amazon put these on sale. Sturdy little cameras and cheap for everything they do!