Hourly Status Clip Size Updates via Push

DDN13

n3wb
Reaction score
Ever since I installed 4.5.8.0 I started getting hourly push messages informing me of the size of clip storage. At first, since that drive was below 10% free I figured it was a threshold of some type but it's well above that now and BI is still pushing updates. (I noticed tonight it's in the long list of updates for that version.)

I searched for a setting or option for this with no luck. Is there an anal button I'm missing? I mean, I'm sure there are some who want 24/7 hourly updates but frankly I'm not one of those.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out and point out the obvious setting location I've missed. Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ever since I installed 4.5.8.0 I started getting hourly push messages informing me of the size of clip storage. At first, since that drive was below 10% free I figured it was a threshold of some type but it's well above that now and BI is still pushing updates. (I noticed tonight it's in the long list of updates for that version.)

I searched for a setting or option for this with no luck. Is there an anal button I'm missing? I mean, I'm sure there are some who want 24/7 hourly updates but frankly I'm not one of those.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out and point out the obvious setting location I've missed. Thanks!
this has nothing to do with the update...there is nothing in the update notes that indicate notices for storage clip size. Blue iris status>status alerts make sure its disabled.

DDN13

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks! Like I said, obvious once you see the button at the bottom of the status page. When I reviewed the logs it showed they alerts started immediately after I installed 4.5.8.0, but I agree I misread the item tonight in the update list called " Clip storage status page".

I don't recognize that status alert tab, but in my defense I did the upgrade at 230am 3 weeks ago. That's my story ...

Thanks again.