House installation recommendations

lukeeper

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey! I’m looking for recommendations which cameras (max 300 usd per one) should I choose for my house. I’ll need compatible video doorbell, preferably allowing opening door with electric strike. Plus NVR and switch. Polish store offered meHikvision DS-2CD2047G2H-LIU (Smart Hybrid Light, AcuSense, Live Guard, 4mpx) for 200 usd. What do you think?

Last edited:

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello I would highly recommend this camera from the store ipcam.com store Hot Selling IPC-T5442T-ZE 4MP Starlight IR Vari-focal Eyeball Network Camera , free DHL shipping - IP Cam Talk Store or from our Awesome in house dealer Andy EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

I quickly did a layout for you using the IPC-T5442T-ZE cameras which are adjustable focal lenses if needed. I added another camera on other side of garage, so they are criss crossing in your laneway. I am assuming you want a VTO door station for #10? (originally your #1)

Attachments

Last edited:

lukeeper

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I would highly recommend this camera from the store ipcam.com store Hot Selling IPC-T5442T-ZE 4MP Starlight IR Vari-focal Eyeball Network Camera , free DHL shipping - IP Cam Talk Store or from our Awesome in house dealer Andy EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

I quickly did a layout for you using the IPC-T5442T-ZE cameras which are adjustable focal lenses if needed. I added another camera on other side of garage, so they are criss crossing in your laneway. I am assuming you want a VTO door station for #10? (originally your #1)
Thank you so much for your great work! Video doorbell will be placed in position marked “VD” on the right side of my blueprint.

There is another building’s wall parallel to my wall, within camera 8 zone. Buildings are very close to each other. This camera has to cover longest distance which is really narrow (8 meters wide) but I assume “Vari-focal” is what I'm looking for. Is that right? Will it be efficient this sector?

I'm seriously considering cameras you recommended, especially because of current sale. However, could you please take a look at this one? Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2H-LIU. What do you guys think?
It's at same price as 5442 in Poland.

Last edited:

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your great work! Video doorbell will be placed in position marked “VD” on the right side of my blueprint.

There is another building’s wall parallel to my wall, within camera 8 zone. Buildings are very close to each other. This camera has to cover longest distance which is really narrow (8 meters wide) but I assume “Vari-focal” is what I'm looking for. Is that right? Will it be efficient this sector?

I'm seriously considering cameras you recommended, especially because of current sale. However, could you please take a look at this one? Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2H-LIU. What do you guys think?
It's at same price as 5442 in Poland.
With the IPC-T5442T-ZE you get option of 2.7mm – 12mm motorized varifocal lens, with your Hikvision your with stuck with a fixed lens size with only 2 options (Fixed focal lens, 2.8 and 4 mm optional) Otherwise its good camera. Andy sells them also I believe.

lukeeper

n3wb
Reaction score
I'll go with 5442 cameras and NVR5216-16P-E.
Are there any Dahua or Dahua OEM video doorbells/intercoms that would work flawlessly on same mobile app as Andy's cameras, preferably with clearly visible and audible "someone pushed doorbell button" notification? Forgot to mention that it has to operate electric strike locks.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll go with 5442 cameras and NVR5216-16P-E.
Are there any Dahua or Dahua OEM video doorbells/intercoms that would work flawlessly on same mobile app as Andy's cameras, preferably with clearly visible and audible "someone pushed doorbell button" notification? Forgot to mention that it has to operate electric strike locks.
Good choice. As for Dahua door station, I believe there are a few models available that will operate door strikes including this one I installed a few years back that I purchased from Andy. It all connects to the NVR and DMSS app also.