How can I improve on this facial image?

Jinx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What are the knob adjustments on the side for?
Description in the link posted above...
DH-PFM511 series of fill light for the intelligent fill light, according to different environments to adjust the lamp brightness and light threshold. Products selected imported high-power LED chip light source, after accurate optical design, so that light intensity evenly distributed to achieve the overall highlight effect for video surveillance, vehicle pedestrian and other target detection and capture to provide professional fill light. Products can be widely used in parking, toll stations, entrances, security card mouth, road monitoring and other systems

Product Features:

• IP66 protection class
  • Aluminum die-cast housing
  • Support LED light brightness adjustable
  • Support light threshold adjustable
  • Support 220V power supply
  • The use of integrated light lens
Support a variety of installation methods, such as standing, wall, flat mounted

RH-Atl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@looney2ns 1st knob adjusts the brighness level. The 2nd is for dusk/dawn sensitivity. Photos posted are with brightness turn all up.
Dusk/dawn adjustment does not seam to do much. It seams to turn on a little early in evening, but at 7w I don't care much.

Last edited:

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wonder if there's anyway of triggering them with the camera instead of permanently on.
I bet you could. @nayr has a Post somewhere on this forum where he describes how he has domoticz grab the ivs signal from the camera. If you used that with some outlets or lights that are able to connect to domoticz I'm sure you could tell it to "turn front porch light on for x minutes when front porch camera defects motion"

Or just a PIR sensor to trigger the light.. would probably be easier.

dabossc7

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Here is a 4k image of Santiago taken from a 4k HD security camera on top of a skyscraper. Zoom in on the marina on the left and you can see yachts and sailboats, though pixelated. You can even see the stripes in the parking lot. If you can see them at between 1-1.5 miles, zooming in 40 foot would most likely give excellent results? No?

Another suggestion is a 4k HD 360 camera. As an example, Here's a link with an example video. BI can also so this via it's software taking in the raw feed from the
Here is a 4k image of Santiago taken from a 4k HD security camera on top of a skyscraper. Zoom in on the marina on the left and you can see yachts and sailboats, though pixelated. You can even see the stripes in the parking lot. If you can see them at between 1-1.5 miles, zooming in 40 foot would most likely give excellent results? No?

Another suggestion is a 4k HD 360 camera. As an example, Here's a link with an example video. BI can also so this via it's software taking in the raw feed from the camera.
i think that is a much higher res than 4k

cb8

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i think that is a much higher res than 4k
You're right. The image is 7786x3000. It's shot on a Nikon D3100 from the EXIF data, which appears to be a 14.2MP camera. Presumably it's a composite of multiple shots since the final shot is almost 24MP.

santiago-exif.jpg