How can I install Dahua Camera on my PC without emulators?

ivailobiz2

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I need help and advice to install and configure my video monitoring on the PC, I'm using the gDMSS Plus app on my phone but I also want to play the software on my computer, I found a tutorial from this website but it's redirecting me to an emulation software only. Is there any other method to run the application on Windows.

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi @ivailobiz2 , I'm just curious why you would run this (mobile) app on your PC? There is a much more interesting Dahua Camera tool, for playback, configuration and live view available, native. On Windows. Check out SmartPSS. It's free.

Happy Camming!
CC

Aceking

n3wb
Reaction score
I also
Hi, I need help and advice to install and configure my video monitoring on the PC, I'm using the gDMSS Plus app on my phone but I also want to play the software on my computer, I found a tutorial from this website but it's redirecting me to an emulation software only. Is there any other method to run the application on Windows.
I also use the instruction provided in the link you have mentioned but I think a website that provided tons of tutorials on how to install apps such as gDMSS on a computer.