How do I tell Blue Iris where my stored clips are?

deonb

n3wb
Reaction score
I noticed Blue Iris will pick up older clips that are stored under 'Aux', BUT only if Blue Iris is the one that moved the clip there in the first place (e.g. you renamed a 'Stored' location to one that's now listed as 'Aux'). If you move your clips around by hand I can see no way to convince Blue Iris to pick them up again.

I think the Blue Iris database contains a path with clips and will only pick them up from there. Is there a way to get it to re-scan the set of configured folders and update the database?

Alternatively I don't mind updating the database by hand, but not sure what format it's in. It's not SQLITE at least.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed Blue Iris will pick up older clips that are stored under 'Aux', BUT only if Blue Iris is the one that moved the clip there in the first place (e.g. you renamed a 'Stored' location to one that's now listed as 'Aux'). If you move your clips around by hand I can see no way to convince Blue Iris to pick them up again.

I think the Blue Iris database contains a path with clips and will only pick them up from there. Is there a way to get it to re-scan the set of configured folders and update the database?

Alternatively I don't mind updating the database by hand, but not sure what format it's in. It's not SQLITE at least.
deleted the database folder and restart blue iris. it will regenerate.