How to add sricam SP007 with Blueiris

nayanuk

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
I am using Blueiris software with foscam cameras and it's working fine. I recently bought a Sricam Sp007 camera. I tried to add this camera with Blueiris using a Vista pc but failed. The camera model is not listing in the software. Also it's IP address and port can't be modified like foscams do. Sricam Sp007 doesn't support ddns or any other common protocols. I tried with ispy connect and was able to add this particular camera with it. ispyconnect adding rule format was rtsp://ipaddress:554//onvif1.
Could anyone please help to connect Sricam Sp007 with blueiris software?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
I am using Blueiris software with foscam cameras and it's working fine. I recently bought a Sricam Sp007 camera. I tried to add this camera with Blueiris using a Vista pc but failed. The camera model is not listing in the software. Also it's IP address and port can't be modified like foscams do. Sricam Sp007 doesn't support ddns or any other common protocols. I tried with ispy connect and was able to add this particular camera with it. ispyconnect adding rule format was rtsp://ipaddress:554//onvif1.
Could anyone please help to connect Sricam Sp007 with blueiris software?
select the generic rtsp, then put /onvif1 in the path