how to disable alarms when mobile devices are at home

Mad Martin

n3wb
Reaction score
my partner and myself both have our phones connected to blue iris it shows them as being inside the geofence but i m still getting emails when we move ..how can i set this up so it only sends alarms per email when we re out of the house
also has anybody in the uk on vodaphone got the sms alarm working ....any help would be great ....sorry but all new to this

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
my partner and myself both have our phones connected to blue iris it shows them as being inside the geofence but i m still getting emails when we move ..how can i set this up so it only sends alarms per email when we re out of the house
also has anybody in the uk on vodaphone got the sms alarm working ....any help would be great ....sorry but all new to this
sms is silly since you can get push notifications....simply setup a profile that does not have alerts enable and tell BI to switch to that profile when you are in geofence. or you can use the traffic signal either manually or using geofence..make sure only disable alerts is checked Blue iris options>other

Mad Martin

n3wb
Reaction score
sms is silly since you can get push notifications....simply setup a profile that does not have alerts enable and tell BI to switch to that profile when you are in geofence. or you can use the traffic signal either manually or using geofence..make sure only disable alerts is checked Blue iris options>other

Thanks for that another quick on how do I tell BI to switch to another profile when devices at in geofence