How to get Push alerts only certain time.

Reaction score
Hi,

First. The push function is working great! :)
But i need it only between 7 PM to 7 AM. Is it possible to setup the push for this period, but keeping recording and alerts unchanged?
I´m having push alets every 30 minutes (i setup to it, 5 min was crazy!)

Another question: Is it possible to keep the alert until I stop it? The same way Iphone´s alarm work.

Sorry about my terrible english! :)
Regards from Brazil!
Leonardo H.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure you can do this exactly the way you want. It looks like push notifications do not integrate with profiles and scheduling in Blue Iris?

avi6581

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Alerts are profile specific, i have exactly this, my night profile doesn't send push notifications. I have configured this in each camera so i get some rest from the spiders :(

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

avi6581

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i'm actually going to try a different alert sound for push alerts at night. if i'm not quite asleep, then enough so i hear it. The knock sound is quite good for this, but SWMBO is a light sleeper.

i prefer to have push notifications on, as i can have a quick glance at my phone to instantly see if there's any alerts without having to load up the app. aside from manually setting the push notification sound off in the app each night, there's no way to have push alerts without a sound. maybe there;s a case to add a silent.wav to the app ?

During the day i have the notification alert set to something much more aggressive.

Reaction score
Wow!
This is a great solution!
I´ll try it here and i´ll give a feedback! :)

Please let me know what is the most agressive sound you could find! :)
For now i´m using police, but is not that agressive...

Best regards,
Leonardo

Reaction score
Avi6581,

I´m having a bad time to setup schedule.
How did you setup What time is your day and night? I´d like to setup manualy.

Best regards,
Leonardo

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You set that up in the global schedule (or in each camera if you are overriding the global) you need to specify and draw the times you want each profile to be active...

avi6581

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

As fenderman says, have you looked in the help under profiles and scheduling ?

I must admit, it wasn't immediately obvious to me that you select the profile you want to set the times for, and then drag it across the day and time. I actually currently have mine relative to sunset as i was playing around. in reality, it's best for me to have the times static, as i get up, and go to bed the same time irrelevant how dark it is :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: