How to remove unwanted data from live image

allypally

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
192.168.0.14_01_20200927082420215.jpg

I am referring to the text that is circled. I cannot see anywhere on my NVR or Camera interface that refers to it. I do not wish to see it.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Is this a Hikvision? Maybe under OSD settings in the camera GUI?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^This.
I see from your Friday post "Hikvision web access via Internet Explorer" you're having plug-in issues with IE.

Sometimes you can still login to the cam's webGUI with IE (or maybe Chrome) and although you won't see the cam's live view you can still go to settings, video, OSD and remove the watermark, camera name, date/time, etc. and still save it.

allypally

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
^^This.
I see from your Friday post "Hikvision web access via Internet Explorer" you're having plug-in issues with IE.

Sometimes you can still login to the cam's webGUI with IE (or maybe Chrome) and although you won't see the cam's live view you can still go to settings, video, OSD and remove the watermark, camera name, date/time, etc. and still save it.
Thanks. I have managed to setup Chrome to access, and can use IE11 on another pc. I just can't figure out why IE on my regular pc has suddenly stopped detecting the plugin.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is Hikvision. I looked in OSD settings, and it only tags Date and Time. So am at a loss to what the data means and where its tag is.
Looks like the PTZ's preset and/or zoom level info....maybe configured in another place, although I understand you've already looked, otherwise you would not be here.

Logically one would assume it would be in On Screen Display.

Last edited: