How to Sending Alerts From 9:00 pm to 6:am?

usppp1

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a way to send Alerts From 9:00 pm to 6:am? to e-mail and record as normal all the time. I have a shop, and would like to record all coming and goings dto and from the shop but after hours I would like it to email me the alerts at home and on the phone, I only need this feature when I am not there. I been using BI for the past 6 months and it is great but I have not found this setting if it is in the software.

Thanks For any help

AL

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
2 Profiles. One for Day and one for night. Switch between them using Global Schedule under the Options Page.

usppp1

n3wb
Reaction score
2 Profiles. One for Day and one for night. Switch between them using Global Schedule under the Options Page.
Great idea.... my brain was just too strained to see the answer... Now that just make total sense... Sorry for the stupid question.

AL

BTW how do I do that?

just kidding.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
There are no stupid questions on this forum :) Although on occasion you may see a stupid answer...If you have trouble figuring the schedule out just ask.
Another option is to use the traffic signal to enable and disable alerts. You would have to do this manually from your phone each time you arrive/leave....