How to stream Hik 2032 to Youtube Live

camo

n3wb
Reaction score
Here are the settings on BI using the ds-2cd2542fwd-is. It ran overnight but disconnected a few times especially during thunder. I wonder if the loud noise didn't do it somehow. I prefer pay service IPCAMLIVE its rock solid and takes advantage of Hikvision H.264+ compression. My upload is only .05 mbps (super efficient) while H.264 using Blue Iris is around 4 Mbps on same camera. Just wish it wasn't so expensive I'm in trial period testing currently.
BI to YT2.JPG View attachment 18388 BI audio.JPG

Attachments

camo

n3wb
Reaction score
If anyone figures out optimum settings using BI please post. I'm having occasional disconnects but they reconnect within couple minutes on own.

eckirchn

n3wb
Reaction score
@n3wb

ffmpeg works for this purpose, you simply map your input stream to an output stream. I'll paste my command line one last time later today, you can go down other roads if you want, but ffmpeg is core application used in many, many, many video solutions; however it's just hidden from view. People tend to use the free, open source applications first rather than write their own. If you want to hit me up directly when you are around the equipment, in the evening U.S. time, maybe I can help you out better.

These other applications are all adding layers of complexity, and likely unnecessary, but to each their own.

DZSYSTEMS

n3wb
Reaction score
I try with my 2085 hik camera. didn't work. can you show me your setting? mine is rtsp://admin:12345abc@192.168.52:554/streaming/channels/01
It looks like you may be missing some digits in your ip address for the camera. Should be 192.168.xxx.xxx:554

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk