HP EliteDesk 800 G4 SFF i7 8700: eBay snag

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Hardware acceleration isn't supposed to create a better picture. It is probably placebo effect.

Rakin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hardware acceleration isn't supposed to create a better picture. It is probably placebo effect.
Lol may be. I’ll take it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rakin

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What GPU are you using and what BIOS setting did you have to set. I wonder if it is certain drivers. I tried with a NVIDIA Quadro K1200 and it kept shutting off intel gpu. Bios didn't seem to have any options. I would like to try to get this running as it seems like a better option to take stress off the CPU and obtain a better picture. Thanks
Well I didn’t have to do anything in the bios. The intel gpu has always been there just wasn’t being used. My nvidia card is a quadro k2000. All i did was go into blue iris and set it. Before I didn’t think it mattered being that I was using a graphics card. It definitely made a difference in my cpu usage though. For my set up I wasn’t anywhere close to being maxed out anyway but it was still nice to see it drop.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well I didn’t have to do anything in the bios. The intel gpu has always been there just wasn’t being used. My nvidia card is a quadro k2000. All i did was go into blue iris and set it. Before I didn’t think it mattered being that I was using a graphics card. It definitely made a difference in my cpu usage though. For my set up I wasn’t anywhere close to being maxed out anyway but it was still nice to see it drop.

ah ok. With my nvidia installed it doesn't show intel GPU or allows me to use it. :(