HP Elitedesk G1 SFF remaining warranty

Olddawg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I recently bought a HP Elitedesk G1 SFF off of ebay that is working great for my requirements. I registered it on HP support and it says there is a 17 month remaining warranty. Has any one used the HP warranty on a computer purchased off of ebay? Hopefully no problems down the road, but warranty would be nice if needed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently bought a HP Elitedesk G1 SFF off of ebay that is working great for my requirements. I registered it on HP support and it says there is a 17 month remaining warranty. Has any one used the HP warranty on a computer purchased off of ebay? Hopefully no problems down the road, but warranty would be nice if needed.
they will honor it no problem, but its highly unlikely you will ever need it...I have many of the elitedesks in service and have used the "warranty" twice, once to get new windows 7 media a few years back...they sent it fedex overnight no change...warranty support is based out of the US as well. The second time was for a dead drive after a user moved the pc (and i assume knocked it over pretty good) while it was running and being written to...they offered to come next day to replace it but they wanted the old drive...I declined.