Huge latency/delay only in local network

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

this is my first question, so if I didn't do something correctly, please tell me.

I have HikVision NVR DS-96128NI-I16, decoder DS-6912UID and 4 displays.

In the NVR there is 86 cameras. In the decoder I configure the displays with HDMI.

Because NVR and decoder are in the same network, I can add all 86 cameras from the NVR to the decoder and can create a video wall on these 4 displays.

My problem is:

Before one week all cameras on the wall start showing image for 2-3 seconds and then it's showing "no network video signal", instead of image. I can set in the decoder to show the last frame when streaming fails, but all cameras freeze and they update the image after couple minutes.

There is 2 strange things:

1. I add to the decoder 10-15 cameras from external IP's directly into it (they are not on the NVR) and there is no latency/delay and it's working perfectly, but all other cameras that are coming from the NVR have problems in the same time.

2. I connect another display throught VGA to the NVR - all 86 cameras are working perfecly on the NVR without any latency/delay - I can watch live video from all of them.

I check the logs on both devices - no errors. They have perfect ping without losing packets.

This problem happens before one week, maybe after I update the NVR firmware.
NVR now is with 4.1.11 version.

Decoder is with 2.0.0, because the 2.1.0 and 2.2.0 are giving me problems - the web interface stuck when I try to open it, the Batch Configuration Tool and IVMS Video Wall are facing problems when they try to detect or connect to the decoder.

More information:

In the room there is two more NVRs - I'm facing the same problem when I try to add it to the decoder - "no network signal" or show an image from some camera for 2-3 seconds.

They also don't have a network problems - they work great, but not throught the decoder.

I check all cables - no problems.
I check for problems with Batch Configuration Tool - nothing.
The ISP provider come to check the quality - perfect 1 Gbit/s.