Huisun front door camera - FedEx delivery

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No problem there. Love that gate opener. Have had it for several years. Only ones that know the code to get in are the UPS guys and family. :)
With the gear you've been purchasing lately, the UPS practically ARE family! ;)

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
With the gear you've been purchasing lately, the UPS practically ARE family! ;)
Yeah, regular UPS guy is a buddy. He knows I order cameras and PC components and is gentle with the packages. Guess I should give him a present for Christmas such as an old Foscam FI8905W but don't want him to take revenge on me after installing it. :D

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Neighbors across the street from me just picked up two pitbull type dogs from rescue pound. Now me and my cameras are watching the unleashed dogs running around. A few treble hooks and a few meatballs should work.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Neighbors across the street from me just picked up two pitbull type dogs from rescue pound. Now me and my cameras are watching the unleashed dogs running around. A few treble hooks and a few meatballs should work.
Pitbulls can be wonderful dogs. But a new dog from the pound is an unknown entity and letting unknown entities run free is an irresponsible act...it's nuts in fact.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Question: Do you guys not have to sign for deliveries?
Here in the US you normally don't have to sign for deliveries unless they are shipped "Signature Required" from the sender. In which case you must sign, or if you are not home UPS/DHL/FexEx in some cases may leave a document you can sign releasing them of liability and they will leave the package the following day if you sign in and leave it on your door. However depending on how the sender set it up sometimes you MUST physically sign for the package.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
To derail the topic,.... again.. ;)

I just recently finished my motorized driveway gate and it's awesome!!!! :)
I don't have anyway to remotely open it when I'm not home, I do have a keypad but haven't set it up yet.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They're pretty strict on having dogs run loose in this area. Most are fenced in although once in a while one or two will get loose such as the one that looked like a Wolf last summer.

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4704-Wolf-or-Dog?p=40256&viewfull=1#post40256

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...I just recently finished my motorized driveway gate and it's awesome!!!! :) ...
@badmop I'm a gate FREAK and I'd really appreciate it if you would please post a whole bunch of your driveway gate build.

Below are some puctures of a solid cedar gate I found at a local garden sale for $25.00. Whoa! Had to have it...and it fit perfectly between 2 posts which I had a gate planned for. This home center gate sits 10 feet away from my lattice Adjust-A-Gate project, so I cut a hole in the home center gate and added a lattice window to try and carry the lattice theme over from the lattice Adjust-A-Gate project to the home center gate...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: