Huisun Speed dome helppppp!!!!

Bigjebac

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Australia guys I just opened up a huisun 1.3mp speed dome, a pressy from my darling wife couldn't resist so I've hooked it up to my hik nvr already. I used the sadp to change its ip and its works on nvr and ivms I can also access it via virtuall host on the nvr but no live view which was expected.
My biggest problem I can't access the cam directly via its IP address when hooked directly to my laptop. Any suggestions! I guess I really want this to work so I can set up the auto tracking easier rather than using the 95 preset. Thanks guys

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Have you installed the plugin huisun for browser ? Try with firefox browser and tell us of the test.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Australia guys I just opened up a huisun 1.3mp speed dome, a pressy from my darling wife  couldn't resist so I've hooked it up to my hik nvr already. I used the sadp to change its ip and its works on nvr and ivms I can also access it via virtuall host on the nvr but no live view which was expected.
My biggest problem I can't access the cam directly via its IP address when hooked directly to my laptop. Any suggestions! I guess I really want this to work so I can set up the auto tracking easier rather than using the 95 preset. Thanks guys
You need to change your laptops ipv4 address to match the subnet of the camera or it will never connect.

Bigjebac

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks fender man I'm such a knob sometimes and get to excited and forget the basics . Last week I was stuffing around with the mini ptz and didn't even have power plugged into the cam.... No wonder I couldnt get the interface up lol