Huisun V1 and BI on new computer

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Guys
I got a new computer is a Elitedesk 800 G1 installed BI on it loaded up all my cameras , 3 hik's, 1 Sunba PTZ and the Huisun PTZ, the Huisun is having a problem, I am not able to move the camera, the PTZ options are there but is just does not move. I have the CMS client i it does not have a problem moving the Huisun, If i use the web interface with the same computer it moves the camera with no problems, My Ipad works fine also.
I deleted the camera on BI and re-added it still has the problem, I power down the camera and power it back up and the problem was not corrected.
I also uninstall BI and reinstalled it and still no fix.
My other 2 computers works fine no issues, so I don't know, is the problem with the new computer?
open for suggestions, the CPU usage on this computer idles from 20% to 25%.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards.
Chewie

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
its not the computer you have a setting wrong in BI. Double check your ptz settings.

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Fenderman
I check and compare the settings to my laptop, same settings, I can move the camera with the laptop.
Regards.
Chewie

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Fenderman
I check and compare the settings to my laptop, same settings, I can move the camera with the laptop.
Regards.
Chewie
its certainly not the PC. Triple check.

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Checked again and the camera had the wrong password, enter the correct password and is working now.
Elementary dear Watson.
Regards.
Chewie.