Huisun V1 - Network Anomaly

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Huisun Mini PTZ V1 - Network Anomaly - Poe Board maybe going out?!

For some reason when i go to my Huisun cam in firefox to log in i get this mess: Network Anomaly
And also i can't get it to go in BI
Not sure what's up, dead? or... It is connected with cat cable to my tp-link TL-SG1008PEIMG_2277.JPG

Is on port 5 the last one.

Any clue?

Thanks for any advice.

>>>>
After done some more reading, Something must be wrong with the poe board from within the cam! From just few weeks after i got it last year
camera start cycle, few times a day, and now i get the above, but interesting the cam come on sometime and then no signal for long time,then process
repeats.
I have the tp-link poe+ 8 channel and have only 4 cam's plugged in there, so everything should work.
Not sure about the firmware if is there a new one out or...
this is what i have:
2016-08-12_21-37-13.jpg

Huisun Mini ptz v1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Clear your cache and use Internet Explorer for Huisun if you get this login message.

Not sure why that would affect BI though.

I don't think you can state "Something must be wrong with the poe board" with that info. Might be wrong but not must. Have you tried a 12V power supply? If that alleviates the issue then is most probably the PoE board.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello and Thanks for replying friend!

Right now the cam is down (no signal) , the tp-link poe+ I see the green led is on.

I use the Fing app to ping the device and i don't see the ip for the cam 192.168.1.2 active,or it comes active ,but while i ping the device ,no reading at all!

Now in BI what settings you have? for the Huisun Cam? (See attached pic.)

I am also looking on amazon to buy a power adaptor for the camera to see if maybe there a problem there, wanted to power it directly,but need to find out witch power source is right for the cam! it
say 12v dc.

Also updated the picture with the firmware version that i have,.

Thanks,

Attachments

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello and Thanks for replying friend!

Right now the cam is down (no signal) , the tp-link poe+ I see the green led is on.

I use the Fing app to ping the device and i don't see the ip for the cam 192.168.1.2 active,or it comes active ,but while i ping the device ,no reading at all!

Now in BI what settings you have? for the Huisun Cam? (See attached pic.)

I am also looking on amazon to buy a power adaptor for the camera to see if maybe there a problem there, wanted to power it directly,but need to find out witch power source is right for the cam! it
say 12v dc.

Also updated the picture with the firmware version that i have,.

Thanks,
Hello Patrocle
On my setup for the Make I have = generic, the model =RTSP H.264/MJPG/MPEG4

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello Patrocle
On my setup for the Make I have = generic, the model =RTSP H.264/MJPG/MPEG4
For some reason the camera works now, is night here! maybe day time is to hot and the cam stops working and cycles or does not even respond? hmmm.
My settings are the same as yours.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If you cannot see the camera via Web browser blue iris won't work either....this sounds like either huisun bitting the dust...

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you cannot see the camera via Web browser blue iris won't work either....this sounds like either huisun bitting the dust...
It works now, maybe because it cooled down as is night, but i tell you : it cycles, color changes in image, i see the ip there but i can not in browser or BI, Or anywhere...

And i have split all 8 cam's witch the Huisun is on the tp-link with other 3 Cam's so it should not be a problem.

I have problems i can see from the time i got the camera! 1. Cycle, then it started going offline/no signal , then image had fuzzy image colored and i this was from heat 100+ in California, and so on.

Anyway,