I am looking for a firmware flashed

TedTester

n3wb
Reaction score
I own two B89W-branded 5MB PTZ wifi cameras.
Device type: C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2
And one have software version V19.1.12.15.3-20200108 and Webware version V3.0.6.7.
Second have software version V19.1.12.15.3-20200921 and Webware version V3.0.7.1
Both have PTZ version V1.0
Is there any place/site where find updates on ANY information. Ask from seller (Banggood) no answers about anything !?

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Vendor where you purchased is the best bet. Many grey market cameras cannot be updated and trying to do so will brick it. And many of us believe if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

H21B1V0NJy

n3wb
Reaction score
I own two B89W-branded 5MB PTZ wifi cameras.
Device type: C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2
And one have software version V19.1.12.15.3-20200108 and Webware version V3.0.6.7.
Second have software version V19.1.12.15.3-20200921 and Webware version V3.0.7.1
Both have PTZ version V1.0
Is there any place/site where find updates on ANY information. Ask from seller (Banggood) no answers about anything !?
Look what I've got from another china market with the same device type:
Camera

As per description it was supposed to work with Blue Iris but I didn't find yet how to have all functions working.
With out-of-box firmware (was looking like this)
CamInitDevInf.png
...I didn't easely get the substream and never the two-way audio with Blue Iris, but only using IE browser with plugin installed.

Googled around for a fw update, found this...
hipcamorg.png
...but don't know how to download from here.

I have another camera bought from SV3C (fully functional, no interventions needed)... take a look on theirs site and I have found this:
CamSV3CFw.png
As inside the Anpviz camera there is a Hi3516 chip and because the original fw version starts with V19.1.61, I downloaded this one and decided to flash the Anpviz camera with.

Now I have this:
CamDevInf.png
Still no two-way audio within Blue Iris and probably other functions aren't available as well, didn't installed yet.

Tried to contact Anpviz and asked for the factory firmware. They responded, send some generic Blue Iris v4 instructions and asked the camera device info, then replying that I already have the latest firmware.
No factory fw or a update source provided.

Does someone have the factory firmware for this Anpviz camera?
Or a guide to pair with Blue Iris v5?

Thanks,
AD

amir684684

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for this firmware for my cam: IPCAM C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 I am looking for the original firmware or higher than this: Software version: V19.1.14.16.28-20200813 / Webware version: V3.0.7.1 car I have a problem the camera movement commands are inverted, up, down, left, and right and in addition I can not do a factory reset, when I do it does not erase everything completely it keeps certain to give in memory ,thank you.
I have the same problem with the same camera.
Have you found the solution to this problem?

picur

n3wb
Reaction score
I own a Yoluke IP Cam for some days (Type: C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2, 5 MP, 20x zoom Software version V19.1.13.16.65-20201014). Human tracking works.

I asked Yoluke for firmware updates. Answer: there are none.

And here are my preset functions. Some of them are taken from the Quick Operation Guide, others are from a folded sheet of paper which I found in the box. It is named "part 2" But I could not find part 1. So this is a question for Yoluke support. May this helps someone else.

And if you find a firmware update for software version 19.1.13 please let me know!

Attachments

djbahool

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 IPCAM, with V19.1.11.16.3-20200911 FW version.
Can I upload V19.1.61.16.19?
As I read, the first three numbers from the FW version have to be the same.

Reaction score
Hello,
I have C6F0SoZ3N0PdL2 IPCAM, with V19.1.11.16.3-20200911 FW version.
Can I upload V19.1.61.16.19?
As I read, the first three numbers from the FW version have to be the same.
Hi

So did you try to install that V19.1.61.16.19 Firmware? Did all features work after the upgrade?
Did you find any differences between the old and new firmware?

BR,
Jani

djbahool

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

So did you try to install that V19.1.61.16.19 Firmware? Did all features work after the upgrade?
Did you find any differences between the old and new firmware?

BR,
Jani
Yes, I tried, and seems everything works as expected.
(the only reason why I upgraded, that I had connection lost problems with the original (old) fw.)
With the new fw, I have not experienced any connection issues, yet.

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for this firmware for my cam: IPCAM C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 I am looking for the original firmware or higher than this: Software version: V19.1.14.16.28-20200813 / Webware version: V3.0.7.1 car I have a problem the camera movement commands are inverted, up, down, left, and right and in addition I can not do a factory reset, when I do it does not erase everything completely it keeps certain to give in memory ,thank you.
Hi Bidikman , i have been dealing with these camera for the last 7 years ( tru different vendor from Ebay and AliExpress ) and there has been an evolution with the product over the years.

First the basic optical ( video sensor ie Sony IMX 307-337 , SC 2235-3235 and other ) are the base for the resolution/price ( 720 -1080P-5-8 megapixel ) matched with the Main CHIP Processor ( HiSilicon 3516-3518 , than Goke GK7101,7102 and Now INGENIC T21-T31 ) has changed over the supply of the CHIP market and drove the evolution of the Firmware.

The thing is ,they buy the ( Main module ) and add the rest ( PTZ mechanic / electronic ) and casing and in some case ( tweak the Firmware ) to make the things work together. ( small or big vendor )

All these Camera ( same basic hardware with minor difference ) run under different interface web and App. that they call ( their own APP or Brand ie. CAMHI, CamHI Pro, Danale, SV3C ( some without WEb are App.only ) and some with paid subcription Cloud image storage .

So yes the basic rule is if the 3 first number Matched it should be safe , safe mean no lost of feature and correction of the known bug.

But notice that the Version number can change over the upgraded of the Firmware example, V19.1.14.1.11 can change to V19.1.14.16.28 so under that system it is difficult to find-ask the Vendor for the Right Firmware.

And first to who do we ask for the Firmware ? ( because there no official General Brand Name nor Official Web site or support on the Internet , all vendor making their own Model Number and they do seam not to know much about the product they sell.

First should be the Vendor ( to who you bought from ) but now in the Latest Camera-Firmware is within the App. example i just got a Camera, the Vendor that i bought 40 camera from over the Last year say ( There is no update ) but from the CamHi App.

Configuration / System Parameter/ Last Item :There a Check for UPDATE button and there was an UPDATE so you click ( install Update ) and it work without issue( Not loosing the configuration so the camera did come back on my network once it has rebooted ) correcting whatever was the bug . ( i did not notice anything not working before or bug before the Update ) but there is an increment in the Firmware Version number.

I got the same Physical camera ( visually the same that i can see without opening ) but from a different vendor and the ( Check for Update button ) do not appear in the CamHi or CamHi Pro App. , but lately from another App. Dericam version 1.2.28 That show from the Iphone AppStore when i did check under configuration it did say that there was an Update ( Normally i did not used or checked on the Dericam App. because the App. do not carrie all the Feature that CamHi and CamHi Pro do support ) and this camera do not come from the Dericam Brand vendor. And the Firmware did change the last 2 set of number of the Version indicated within any of the App. that support those camera.

Another Thing.

When i received those camera i do check them ( to see if there no bug or Factory flaw error ) from my latest order ,so for the precised number you mention ie. C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 reflect what is inside and describe the Hardware but there is not a really documented explanation ,so i try to make sense of it over the years and info i can gather and experiment tru all the model i did got from the different vendor.But did not Document yet because not 100% sure.

I tested the Pan and Tilt fonctionality ( click Left it turn Left )( Click right it turn Right ) and it does react as it should , so i leave the camera run for 24 hours.
Than run test the preset ( make sure it store and return to the set Preset ) after several power-off and reboot.( sorry if it look exhaustive )

All seam ok , so i am satisfy and try those ( code Preset ) that are not necessary all preset but an easy way to ( Turn on -off ) Feature as describe below or elsewere in this tread.( Humanoide tracking and other Feature )

But because it is not ( well documented ) you kind of go ( try and error ) to try to discover what work's or Do on that perticular model or Firmware version.

Suddenly the next morning ( i could not find what i did or when it did change ) but the Pan and Tilt Direction are reversed and no Reset or Upgraded/ re-install Firmware did not bring back the correct direction.

Asking to the vendor to ask their Technician / Programmer they did not belive me (so they even remote connect to test see the issue by themself ) and i did cause this problem to several of the tested cameras.

So i did stop trying experimenting but still to this day ( 3 month now ) did not find out how this problem occur. All other camera received from the same Order Model number do work as expected ( sold to customer and friend ).

For the one that ( got the Pan and Tilt Direction reversed ) i did open the case and ( inverted 2 wire of each of the motor ) witch do reversed the direction of the motor , thus correcting the Direction issue.( will document explain further if asked ).

I will keep experimenting and find the root cause on how to reproduce or fix the problem , because the issue did re-happened to some of my customer within a few day that i did sold the cameras.

So don t get me wrong ( i am fully satisfy of the Product as a Camera at that price point ) but the relation and support you get from the vendor is equally important.

Now as it does developped i do see-it going the right way ( improving ) Product side and App. side, this blog and support side does help to find answer.

I am often searching the net for more info on the IPCAM and even if i did come often to this Blog , it is only now months later while searching for C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 that i fall to this thread.

Have a good day experimenting ( for your Factory Reset not working )are you using the App. or the button near the MicroSd Card , very often they ( mis-connected ) some wiring inside .

and one thing if it Fail to upgrade the Firmware try confirm that you did reset to Factory default value before Upgrading.

Martial Desgagne Canada

looping27

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Bidikman , i have been dealing with these camera for the last 7 years ( tru different vendor from Ebay and AliExpress ) and there has been an evolution with the product over the years.

First the basic optical ( video sensor ie Sony IMX 307-337 , SC 2235-3235 and other ) are the base for the resolution/price ( 720 -1080P-5-8 megapixel ) matched with the Main CHIP Processor ( HiSilicon 3516-3518 , than Goke GK7101,7102 and Now INGENIC T21-T31 ) has changed over the supply of the CHIP market and drove the evolution of the Firmware.

The thing is ,they buy the ( Main module ) and add the rest ( PTZ mechanic / electronic ) and casing and in some case ( tweak the Firmware ) to make the things work together. ( small or big vendor )

All these Camera ( same basic hardware with minor difference ) run under different interface web and App. that they call ( their own APP or Brand ie. CAMHI, CamHI Pro, Danale, SV3C ( some without WEb are App.only ) and some with paid subcription Cloud image storage .

So yes the basic rule is if the 3 first number Matched it should be safe , safe mean no lost of feature and correction of the known bug.

But notice that the Version number can change over the upgraded of the Firmware example, V19.1.14.1.11 can change to V19.1.14.16.28 so under that system it is difficult to find-ask the Vendor for the Right Firmware.

And first to who do we ask for the Firmware ? ( because there no official General Brand Name nor Official Web site or support on the Internet , all vendor making their own Model Number and they do seam not to know much about the product they sell.

First should be the Vendor ( to who you bought from ) but now in the Latest Camera-Firmware is within the App. example i just got a Camera, the Vendor that i bought 40 camera from over the Last year say ( There is no update ) but from the CamHi App.

Configuration / System Parameter/ Last Item :There a Check for UPDATE button and there was an UPDATE so you click ( install Update ) and it work without issue( Not loosing the configuration so the camera did come back on my network once it has rebooted ) correcting whatever was the bug . ( i did not notice anything not working before or bug before the Update ) but there is an increment in the Firmware Version number.

I got the same Physical camera ( visually the same that i can see without opening ) but from a different vendor and the ( Check for Update button ) do not appear in the CamHi or CamHi Pro App. , but lately from another App. Dericam version 1.2.28 That show from the Iphone AppStore when i did check under configuration it did say that there was an Update ( Normally i did not used or checked on the Dericam App. because the App. do not carrie all the Feature that CamHi and CamHi Pro do support ) and this camera do not come from the Dericam Brand vendor. And the Firmware did change the last 2 set of number of the Version indicated within any of the App. that support those camera.

Another Thing.

When i received those camera i do check them ( to see if there no bug or Factory flaw error ) from my latest order ,so for the precised number you mention ie. C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 reflect what is inside and describe the Hardware but there is not a really documented explanation ,so i try to make sense of it over the years and info i can gather and experiment tru all the model i did got from the different vendor.But did not Document yet because not 100% sure.

I tested the Pan and Tilt fonctionality ( click Left it turn Left )( Click right it turn Right ) and it does react as it should , so i leave the camera run for 24 hours.
Than run test the preset ( make sure it store and return to the set Preset ) after several power-off and reboot.( sorry if it look exhaustive )

All seam ok , so i am satisfy and try those ( code Preset ) that are not necessary all preset but an easy way to ( Turn on -off ) Feature as describe below or elsewere in this tread.( Humanoide tracking and other Feature )

But because it is not ( well documented ) you kind of go ( try and error ) to try to discover what work's or Do on that perticular model or Firmware version.

Suddenly the next morning ( i could not find what i did or when it did change ) but the Pan and Tilt Direction are reversed and no Reset or Upgraded/ re-install Firmware did not bring back the correct direction.

Asking to the vendor to ask their Technician / Programmer they did not belive me (so they even remote connect to test see the issue by themself ) and i did cause this problem to several of the tested cameras.

So i did stop trying experimenting but still to this day ( 3 month now ) did not find out how this problem occur. All other camera received from the same Order Model number do work as expected ( sold to customer and friend ).

For the one that ( got the Pan and Tilt Direction reversed ) i did open the case and ( inverted 2 wire of each of the motor ) witch do reversed the direction of the motor , thus correcting the Direction issue.( will document explain further if asked ).

I will keep experimenting and find the root cause on how to reproduce or fix the problem , because the issue did re-happened to some of my customer within a few day that i did sold the cameras.

So don t get me wrong ( i am fully satisfy of the Product as a Camera at that price point ) but the relation and support you get from the vendor is equally important.

Now as it does developped i do see-it going the right way ( improving ) Product side and App. side, this blog and support side does help to find answer.

I am often searching the net for more info on the IPCAM and even if i did come often to this Blog , it is only now months later while searching for C6F0SoZ3N0PcL2 that i fall to this thread.

Have a good day experimenting ( for your Factory Reset not working )are you using the App. or the button near the MicroSd Card , very often they ( mis-connected ) some wiring inside .

and one thing if it Fail to upgrade the Firmware try confirm that you did reset to Factory default value before Upgrading.

Martial Desgagne Canada
Hello Martial.

I own dozens of Chinese cameras. They are all compatible with the CamHi application. These cameras come from different Aliexpress sellers and it is indeed difficult to get information.
Among these cameras, I have 11 perfectly identical modules (hardware). Four modules have firmware V11.1.13.6.3-20180410, the other 7 have firmware V11.1.34.6.3-20180829.
There is a difference in video quality between the 2 versions, with version V11.1.34 the images are less jerky, so I would like to update all the modules with firmware V11.1.34 (I have the file) .
I tried from the web interface or from the "update Tool" software, but nothing works.
If the electronics are perfectly identical, it is a software problem.
Do you know solution to modify the firmware?

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Martial.

I own dozens of Chinese cameras. They are all compatible with the CamHi application. These cameras come from different Aliexpress sellers and it is indeed difficult to get information.
Among these cameras, I have 11 perfectly identical modules (hardware). Four modules have firmware V11.1.13.6.3-20180410, the other 7 have firmware V11.1.34.6.3-20180829.
There is a difference in video quality between the 2 versions, with version V11.1.34 the images are less jerky, so I would like to update all the modules with firmware V11.1.34 (I have the file) .
I tried from the web interface or from the "update Tool" software, but nothing works.
If the electronics are perfectly identical, it is a software problem.
Do you know solution to modify the firmware?
Hi Looping27 , if you re-read the previous post i did mention that all these camera work with those App.( CamHi , CamHi Pro , Dericam, LiveVision,WeCamip V2, GENBOLT Cam, LINQ,FDT, CamEye, VIPCAM, Keye , iMegaCam, CamHiext , CTRONICS , iSmCam, Sv3C and other , i cannot enumerate them All ) some with +\ - Feature all under the P2P easy configuration.
So i need to ask you ( from witch seller did you bought them from ) or, have you tried to contact the AliExpress ( store you did order them from ) ?
Remember this is usually the best source to possibly get the ( right )Firmware , because some of them did modify the Firmware to adjust some feature versus the hardware ( some sound chip or different chip in the Camera module due of short supply ).
Some Firmware Version are specific to the Video sensors and even with a careful inspection you might not recognize the Brand of the sensor ex.( Sony IMX , OV video sensor or other ).
You say the video of some are ( Jerky or less Jerky ) i have had at least 100 cams over the last 7 years ( from different vendor )and ( none were Jerky ) so can you detail or post pictures to explain the jerky ? What do you call Jerky ?
The other thing ,those vendor ( do not want to get tru the trouble to give you the Firmware or ask their supplier ) because if it Fail ( or Brick the camera ) you will most likely blame them when who’s know’s ( why did it Fail ) .
So now ( since 2020 ) instead they used the App. ( their App . that is why there is so many App.) and once the camera get connected to the App. go to the ( Configuration, Parameter system ) and if this is the right App. ( there will be a button with the option to go to check ( if there an update ) .
If you see no button than try with a different App. ex.( Dericam ) even if it’s not a Dericam cam , than try another App.
Also in the CamHi Pro App. the button appear in the Configuration ( Camera information ) will appear under the Camera Reset and Return to Factory Default ( there will be ( an Check for Update ) button if the original Firmware is recent enough.
You mention your Firmware are from 2018 this is ( too old ) and most likely there is no Firmware Update ,
I can tell you that the Firmware UPDATE of those camera are ( very safe ) usually to remote Update because they ( do not update the critical part of the Firmware and there is a mechanism to prevent Bricking the camera ). So the Firmware is not ( the Full Firmware of the camera that we can study or modify ).
But again this mechanism is not ( Fool proof ) so ( do not try to Update ) if the 3 first set of the Version number do not match .
One last things, note that some of those ( Vendor ) are very small Enterprise ( 2-3 person or few more ) that try to start a business , so I can tell you that many of them ( did not last more than a few month ).
There is a group of persons on this Forum that have the knowledge to ( open the Firmware ) and correct ( some of the bug or modify some feature ) but this take time and some post their findings on the GitHub forum .But again a search take time to find info/ mod that is pertinent to those camera.
I personally do not have that knowledge yet but i am working at it ( pending i will have more time to improve my skill ).
The basic Firmware of those module run on ( Linux ) embedded called RTOS ( real time O S ) and is an assembly of ( BusyBox , Java Script , and other Linux code )like most camera.
My oldest camera has 2016 Firmware but the Vendor discontinued the Model so nobody did bother to Update the Firmware but this is also true for many Brand Name Camera ie. ( Hikvision or Dauwa ) but everything is working ( all feature ) but lack newest ( Humanoid detection ) i am satisfied with it’s performance.
I am learning everyday to develop the skill to improve modifying to make a side business because it is my ( hobby interest ).

please describe more about the Jerky you experience.

have a good day

Martial Desgagné
Canada

looping27

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Looping27 , if you re-read the previous post i did mention that all these camera work with those App.( CamHi , CamHi Pro , Dericam, LiveVision,WeCamip V2, GENBOLT Cam, LINQ,FDT, CamEye, VIPCAM, Keye , iMegaCam, CamHiext , CTRONICS , iSmCam, Sv3C and other , i cannot enumerate them All ) some with +\ - Feature all under the P2P easy configuration.
So i need to ask you ( from witch seller did you bought them from ) or, have you tried to contact the AliExpress ( store you did order them from ) ?
Remember this is usually the best source to possibly get the ( right )Firmware , because some of them did modify the Firmware to adjust some feature versus the hardware ( some sound chip or different chip in the Camera module due of short supply ).
Some Firmware Version are specific to the Video sensors and even with a careful inspection you might not recognize the Brand of the sensor ex.( Sony IMX , OV video sensor or other ).
You say the video of some are ( Jerky or less Jerky ) i have had at least 100 cams over the last 7 years ( from different vendor )and ( none were Jerky ) so can you detail or post pictures to explain the jerky ? What do you call Jerky ?
The other thing ,those vendor ( do not want to get tru the trouble to give you the Firmware or ask their supplier ) because if it Fail ( or Brick the camera ) you will most likely blame them when who’s know’s ( why did it Fail ) .
So now ( since 2020 ) instead they used the App. ( their App . that is why there is so many App.) and once the camera get connected to the App. go to the ( Configuration, Parameter system ) and if this is the right App. ( there will be a button with the option to go to check ( if there an update ) .
If you see no button than try with a different App. ex.( Dericam ) even if it’s not a Dericam cam , than try another App.
Also in the CamHi Pro App. the button appear in the Configuration ( Camera information ) will appear under the Camera Reset and Return to Factory Default ( there will be ( an Check for Update ) button if the original Firmware is recent enough.
You mention your Firmware are from 2018 this is ( too old ) and most likely there is no Firmware Update ,
I can tell you that the Firmware UPDATE of those camera are ( very safe ) usually to remote Update because they ( do not update the critical part of the Firmware and there is a mechanism to prevent Bricking the camera ). So the Firmware is not ( the Full Firmware of the camera that we can study or modify ).
But again this mechanism is not ( Fool proof ) so ( do not try to Update ) if the 3 first set of the Version number do not match .
One last things, note that some of those ( Vendor ) are very small Enterprise ( 2-3 person or few more ) that try to start a business , so I can tell you that many of them ( did not last more than a few month ).
There is a group of persons on this Forum that have the knowledge to ( open the Firmware ) and correct ( some of the bug or modify some feature ) but this take time and some post their findings on the GitHub forum .But again a search take time to find info/ mod that is pertinent to those camera.
I personally do not have that knowledge yet but i am working at it ( pending i will have more time to improve my skill ).
The basic Firmware of those module run on ( Linux ) embedded called RTOS ( real time O S ) and is an assembly of ( BusyBox , Java Script , and other Linux code )like most camera.
My oldest camera has 2016 Firmware but the Vendor discontinued the Model so nobody did bother to Update the Firmware but this is also true for many Brand Name Camera ie. ( Hikvision or Dauwa ) but everything is working ( all feature ) but lack newest ( Humanoid detection ) i am satisfied with it’s performance.
I am learning everyday to develop the skill to improve modifying to make a side business because it is my ( hobby interest ).

please describe more about the Jerky you experience.

have a good day

Martial Desgagné
Canada
Hello Martial and thank you for your answer.

I often buy the electronic modules and I build the cameras. The electronic modules I'm talking about above are exactly the same, I bought them for their similar characteristics, same sensor, same processor, all electronic components are all identical.

I am therefore convinced that it is not compulsory (in certain cases) to have the first 3 numbers of the firmware identical but the passage of the firmware to the other is certainly different from the usual methods (how is the UID programmed? the UID got erased in another of my cameras for no reason). The differences can be seen in the video, for example when the V11.1.13 version films a car, sometimes I only have a new image after the car has advanced several meters. With V11.1.34, the movement of the car is smooth. The video settings are perfectly identical for the 2 firmwares. I think that the cameras adapt the video compression (codec) according to the modifications on the image and if the image is not often modified, the number of second image is reduced (and makes it possible to reduce the size of the video files) . But here, for the first version, the adaptation is not good, sometimes there are only 5 frames per second while there are 15 frames per second for the second firmware.

I have contacted several of my sellers, but many do not understand or pretend not to understand and try to sell me something (Boavision, MarvioSaver, Unitoptek, Topper, GENIUSPY, Heanworld...). I recontacted Heanworld these last 2 days, shop where I had bought lots of modules, the correspondent has trouble understanding and will resume contact after the Chinese New Year holidays.
I have a feeling they are dropping support for Camhi compatible cameras, some websites offering firmware for these cameras are disappearing and others are no longer up to date. The Ipcam.xin website offers older firmwares than the cameras I bought. The "IP Camera Client" software for the local network is becoming difficult to find on the internet, the latest version v2.0.7.4 does not work well. I tried several smartphone apps, but none allowed updates.

I noticed that the firmware v11.1.13 opened with Winrar (by changing the extension) and allowed to see the different files constituting the firmware. On the other hand, I cannot open the V11.1.34 version, may be a clue to explore.

Bonne journée.

schanzerin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a compatible firmware for my camera to improve motion detection. For example, the current firmware reacts to the switching on of the light and records an alarm video. Therefore, human recognition would be very helpful here.

Manufacturer: Dericam

Model: C6F0SgZ3N0P0L2

Software version: V11.3.32.5.2

Can someone please help me, or does someone know a compatible firmware.

Thanks in advance.

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score

I often buy the electronic modules and I build the cameras. The electronic modules I'm talking about above are exactly the same, I bought them for their similar characteristics, same sensor, same processor, all electronic components are all identical.

I am therefore convinced that it is not compulsory (in certain cases) to have the first 3 numbers of the firmware identical but the passage of the firmware to the other is certainly different from the usual methods (how is the UID programmed? the UID got erased in another of my cameras for no reason). The differences can be seen in the video, for example when the V11.1.13 version films a car, sometimes I only have a new image after the car has advanced several meters. With V11.1.34, the movement of the car is smooth. The video settings are perfectly identical for the 2 firmwares. I think that the cameras adapt the video compression (codec) according to the modifications on the image and if the image is not often modified, the number of second image is reduced (and makes it possible to reduce the size of the video files) . But here, for the first version, the adaptation is not good, sometimes there are only 5 frames per second while there are 15 frames per second for the second firmware.

I have contacted several of my sellers, but many do not understand or pretend not to understand and try to sell me something (Boavision, MarvioSaver, Unitoptek, Topper, GENIUSPY, Heanworld...). I recontacted Heanworld these last 2 days, shop where I had bought lots of modules, the correspondent has trouble understanding and will resume contact after the Chinese New Year holidays.
I have a feeling they are dropping support for Camhi compatible cameras, some websites offering firmware for these cameras are disappearing and others are no longer up to date. The Ipcam.xin website offers older firmwares than the cameras I bought. The "IP Camera Client" software for the local network is becoming difficult to find on the internet, the latest version v2.0.7.4 does not work well. I tried several smartphone apps, but none allowed updates.

I noticed that the firmware v11.1.13 opened with Winrar (by changing the extension) and allowed to see the different files constituting the firmware. On the other hand, I cannot open the V11.1.34 version, may be a clue to explore.

Bonne journée.
Hi Looping27 , i have about the same experience as you about these camera ( bought modules and parts and buy the whole camera from several vendors that i find them more reliable or good coopération ) and i too got lost the UID of one of my camera ( after a Firmware update ) but it was my fault because i did upgrade the Firmware with a Version that had only ( the 2 first number of the Version number ) so the camera was fully fonctionnal but i couldn’t used the CamHi or Any App. because the camera did not show the UID ( anymore ) in the web section Configuration Network P2P.
And i did try several time and in different way to return to the previous version but the camera ( auto protection ) looked like it was updating and say ( successful ) but upon reboot nothing was changed or said Firmware error depending the way I was trying to upgrade/Downgrade , because the Version of the Firmware was updated to the Firmware i did upgrade with ( was the wrong Version ).
So because I wanted to experiment i cheated ( rename the Firmware of the file to what was expected ) and the camera did ( downgraded to the original version ) with the UID ré-appearing.
So I believe the camera ( store the UID info ) in a permanent memory location or in a file and the path or Location can change depending of the Firmware version.
Also in the Tenvis Camera Forum there was a thread that explained how to change / update the UID within their Camera , i did search and try in our ( recent camera and different vendor ) but it did not work and even if it did work it was not going to be useful because the UID is Vendor specific to the AliExpress re-seller and we cannot create our own because it has to be written/ registered to the P2P system .
About the Firmware ( exploration ) yes before it was possible to ( open have a look ) inside the Firmware by renaming the extension and unzip with Winrar of other but this doesn’t work anymore on the newest Firmware because they encrypted the ( File ) and when we unzip it lost ( some of the security checksum ) and only partially show us the content.
I would like to communicate with you to collaborate to put our experience together to try to ( find the right info on these camera ) and than put the findings on this Forum because i think this is the only way since there no or poor support.
Try to reach me privately i think on this Forum private section or MartialD1at Hotmail

bien oui bonne journée

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a compatible firmware for my camera to improve motion detection. For example, the current firmware reacts to the switching on of the light and records an alarm video. Therefore, human recognition would be very helpful here.

Manufacturer: Dericam

Model: C6F0SgZ3N0P0L2

Software version: V11.3.32.5.2

Can someone please help me, or does someone know a compatible firmware.

Thanks in advance.
Hi schanzerin

The Firmware is ( fine tune, version number ) depending of the hardware or the Vendor Brand to meet their price point.
So some camera will never have ( Humanoid detection ) because the Chip doesn’t have the capability or the Vendor sell the same Hardware ( but with a different Firmware ) cheaper they want more money for the one with the feature ( Humanoid Detection ) as an example.
But it’s true that i have bought some camera from a Vendor and it didn’t had ( Humanoid Detection ) but after upgrading the Firmware from the App. or by asking my vendor it did add the feature or option.
Now you need to understand their side of vision , some vendor are real small ( they try to make a business with module they buy ) so they are just re-seller and some are ( Company ) that try to do business to the surveillance market but will it will not support the product because it’s too much trouble or do not have the ressources. It’s difficult to really find out sometimes ( who you are doing business with ) because some are 2nd or third Store . Example Esunstar Brand is the same as Yucheng Brand at the Yucvision.com but they sell only few model camera that work with the ( CamHi , CamHi Pro , alike App. ) and some with ( P6SLite App. ) same module Different Firmware not compatible between them and who know witch they make more money with .
I personally order camera from a vendor that cooperated to email me the Firmware of the product, so i tell them you want to sell more to me ask your supplier for the Firmware .
Some do cooperate, but some are pushing product ( same camera module from another supplier with a different App. /P2P/Cloud/ plus or Less expensive ) so they will ignore or say they can’t.
There is a Group project from ( OpenIPC.Com ) that has started developing Firmware for these module camera and it has been growing in the last 4 years, it started small and for only a few Chip/specific hardware but it growing and you have to be of a ( certain technical level ) to upgrade the Firmware of the camera but it is ( not ) for casual user because there is no App. at this point and there a lot of work to even come close to the present you have.
There is a Russian Forum and programmer that has customized the Firmware with security ( ssl )and working with their App. only, but had to remove the Web part because there is not enough memory in the Camara module to hold the Firmware modifications.

have a good day
Martial

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score

Bonne journée.

Bonne journée.
[/QUOTE
Hi schanzerin

The Firmware is ( fine tune, version number ) depending of the hardware or the Vendor Brand to meet their price point.
So some camera will never have ( Humanoid detection ) because the Chip doesn’t have the capability or the Vendor sell the same Hardware ( but with a different Firmware ) cheaper they want more money for the one with the feature ( Humanoid Detection ) as an example.
But it’s true that i have bought some camera from a Vendor and it didn’t had ( Humanoid Detection ) but after upgrading the Firmware from the App. or by asking my vendor it did add the feature or option.
Now you need to understand their side of vision , some vendor are real small ( they try to make a business with module they buy ) so they are just re-seller and some are ( Company ) that try to do business to the surveillance market but will it will not support the product because it’s too much trouble or do not have the ressources. It’s difficult to really find out sometimes ( who you are doing business with ) because some are 2nd or third Store . Example Esunstar Brand is the same as Yucheng Brand at the Yucvision.com but they sell only few model camera that work with the ( CamHi , CamHi Pro , alike App. ) and some with ( P6SLite App. ) same module Different Firmware not compatible between them and who know witch they make more money with .
I personally order camera from a vendor that cooperated to email me the Firmware of the product, so i tell them you want to sell more to me ask your supplier for the Firmware .
Some do cooperate, but some are pushing product ( same camera module from another supplier with a different App. /P2P/Cloud/ plus or Less expensive ) so they will ignore or say they can’t.
There is a Group project from ( OpenIPC.Com ) that has started developing Firmware for these module camera and it has been growing in the last 4 years, it started small and for only a few Chip/specific hardware but it growing and you have to be of a ( certain technical level ) to upgrade the Firmware of the camera but it is ( not ) for casual user because there is no App. at this point and there a lot of work to even come close to the present you have.
There is a Russian Forum and programmer that has customized the Firmware with security ( ssl )and working with their App. only, but had to remove the Web part because there is not enough memory in the Camara module to hold the Firmware modifications.

have a good day
Martial
H

Bonne journée.
Hi looping27

Did you get some feedback for your vendor about the Firmware?
I did received the Firmware of one of the new Cam that used the T21 chipset , I did not ordered many of those because they do not have the ( Humanoid Detection ) and i am not interested so much in Camera that doesn’t have this functionality. It is one of the new cam that run of battery, I did baught them because they are small ,3 MP , with sound and of course work with CamHi /CamHi Pro.
About the jerky in the image , i understand more what you mean and saw that issue before , it is misleading because i have experience this on some camera for different reason ( incorrect Time zone , slow WiFi, and incorrect setting the web Ui of the camera ).
So sometimes just reset the camera to the default value or re-flash to the original Firmware did possibly resolved the issues.
Of course there are some case that the camera really had an issue and the Firmware did improve it’s fonctionnalité.

a tu essayé de me rejoindre par courriel c’est pas que je veux t’embêter je suis surtout curieux de savoir quel indices te laisse croire que certains vendeurs abandonnent CamHi , je suis pas sûr si on peut laisser nôtre courriel c’est pour ça que je les écris comme ça martiald1 a Hotmail point com , c’est sûr que j’ai quelques questions spécialement si tu n’est pas dans le même pays que moi

bonne journée

Martial

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score

Bonne journée.
Il semble que je n’écris pas correctement ( le tread est mélangé ) car je le fait à partir d’un smartphone et ça crée des erreurs.
Did you get some feedback for your vendor about the Firmware?
I did received the Firmware of one of the new Cam that used the T21 chipset , I did not ordered many of those because they do not have the ( Humanoid Detection ) and i am not interested so much in Camera that doesn’t have this functionality. It is one of the new cam that run of battery, I did baught them because they are small ,3 MP , with sound and of course work with CamHi /CamHi Pro.
About the jerky in the image , i understand more what you mean and saw that issue before , it is misleading because i have experience this on some camera for different reason ( incorrect Time zone , slow WiFi, and incorrect setting the web Ui of the camera ).
So sometimes just reset the camera to the default value or re-flash to the original Firmware did possibly resolved the issues.
Of course there are some case that the camera really had an issue and the Firmware did improve it’s fonctionnalité.

a tu essayé de me rejoindre par courriel c’est pas que je veux t’embêter je suis surtout curieux de savoir quel indices te laisse croire que certains vendeurs abandonnent CamHi , je suis pas sûr si on peut laisser nôtre courriel c’est pour ça que je les écris comme ça martiald1 a Hotmail point com , c’est sûr que j’ai quelques questions spécialement si tu n’est pas dans le même pays que moi