I am looking for a firmware flashed

looping27

n3wb
Reaction score
Il semble que je n’écris pas correctement ( le tread est mélangé ) car je le fait à partir d’un smartphone et ça crée des erreurs.
Did you get some feedback for your vendor about the Firmware?
I did received the Firmware of one of the new Cam that used the T21 chipset , I did not ordered many of those because they do not have the ( Humanoid Detection ) and i am not interested so much in Camera that doesn’t have this functionality. It is one of the new cam that run of battery, I did baught them because they are small ,3 MP , with sound and of course work with CamHi /CamHi Pro.
About the jerky in the image , i understand more what you mean and saw that issue before , it is misleading because i have experience this on some camera for different reason ( incorrect Time zone , slow WiFi, and incorrect setting the web Ui of the camera ).
So sometimes just reset the camera to the default value or re-flash to the original Firmware did possibly resolved the issues.
Of course there are some case that the camera really had an issue and the Firmware did improve it’s fonctionnalité.

a tu essayé de me rejoindre par courriel c’est pas que je veux t’embêter je suis surtout curieux de savoir quel indices te laisse croire que certains vendeurs abandonnent CamHi , je suis pas sûr si on peut laisser nôtre courriel c’est pour ça que je les écris comme ça martiald1 a Hotmail point com , c’est sûr que j’ai quelques questions spécialement si tu n’est pas dans le même pays que moi
Bonjour martial,
Désolé, je n'ai pas trouvé comment te contacter en message privé ici. Je te renvois un email (gh*******7@... ). Auparavant, j'avais également envoyé une invitation sur Facebook, mais tu n’étais peut être pas la bonne personne.
Le vendeur chinois m'a répondu, mais il n'a aucune mise à jour à me proposer.
A bientôt.

watamela

n3wb
Reaction score
I accidentally read this article, we are a small assembly business in Vietnam, currently I have firmware of different versions.
V18.1.31.11.1-20210729 Using SOC Ingenic T21
V21.1.21.6.3-20210222 Using SOC Ingenic T31N
V21.1.28.16.3-20211201 Using SOC Ingenic T31N
If you need it, please contact me Email: camhivietnam@gmail.com or Whatsapp +84946645366

lestat69

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello from Bulgaria. I have a 30X opticam zoom camera and 20 days ago, the PTZ stopped. After restart, the camera turns left, right, up and down and after this, goes to her last position. 15x zoom. This seems that all works, but why I cannot move nothing. Maybe need a update? Please help. Thank you!ptz.jpg

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How long have you had the camera and is it on auto cycle or patrol - they are only rated for so many cycles and then stop working.

lestat69

n3wb
Reaction score
How long have you had the camera and is it on auto cycle or patrol - they are only rated for so many cycles and then stop working.
I have this camera from maybe 2 years. I dont use any cyrcle or patrol. When I need, I turn the position, what I need.

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi lestat69 , check that in settings advance 485Set make sure the Address is (1) Protocol ( Pelco-D ) and more importantly Baudrate (9600) Data bit (8) Stop bit (1) Check type ( none ). It’s normal that the camera is moving /calibration when power-up, but after if these settings are incorrect it will not move.
Also note that if one of the (Rs485) communication cable (received/transmit ) between the optical/CPU processor module and the PT control board is defective/unplugged the camera still move/calibrate but control from the App or Web interface will not work . Keep us posted on your result. Good luck

lestat69

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi lestat69 , check that in settings advance 485Set make sure the Address is (1) Protocol ( Pelco-D ) and more importantly Baudrate (9600) Data bit (8) Stop bit (1) Check type ( none ). It’s normal that the camera is moving /calibration when power-up, but after if these settings are incorrect it will not move.
Also note that if one of the (Rs485) communication cable (received/transmit ) between the optical/CPU processor module and the PT control board is defective/unplugged the camera still move/calibrate but control from the App or Web interface will not work . Keep us posted on your result. Good luck

I dont have these options:

Attachments