I have an Axis p3364 I can't add to bi5

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Axis M31 I have requires an ONVIF account to be setup, it's under advanced settings.
Once ONVIF user is created there needs to be an ONVIF profile setup for encoding/stream settings.

General RSTP stream does work alright.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From Page 58 of the Axis p3364 User Manual:

"Check that RTSP is enabled under System Options > Network > TCP/IP > Advanced"

If no joy, I'd consider resetting the cam to factory defaults and try setup again.
From Page 54 of the Axis p3364 User Manual:

"How to reset to factory default settings
Important: Reset to factory default should be used with caution. A reset to factory default resets all settings, including the IP address, to the factory default values.

To reset the product to the factory default settings:
1. Disconnect power from the product.
2. Press and hold the control button and reconnect power.
3. Keep the control button pressed for 15–30 seconds until the status LED indicator flashes amber.
4. Release the control button. The process is complete when the status LED indicator turns green. The product has been reset to the factory default settings. If no DHCP server is available on the network, the default IP address is 192.168.0.90
5. Using the installation and management software tools, assign an IP address, set the password, and access the video stream."

Tuner2

n3wb
Reaction score
I just reinstalled to factory on the p3364-ve . I can load it with the browser, but when I load from B,I, It says no signal rtsp : not found.

Tuner2

n3wb
Reaction score
HI guys, I got it going I needed to add a user to onviv . I just stumbled across it . it works. I haven't had to do this with my other cameras so thanks for the help. IPcamtalk gets a A+

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
HI guys, I got it going I needed to add a user to onviv . I just stumbled across it . it works. I haven't had to do this with my other cameras so thanks for the help. IPcamtalk gets a A+
How about that, pretty much as I stated in post # 7:

"Specs and user manual here say it is ONVIF compatible and ONVIF is enabled when you create a user."​

Glad you got it going. ;)