I need to choose a monitor solution this weekend. My professional install is on Monday. Please help!

Jhaushua

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello friends, I am getting an 8 channel Dahua camera system installed on Monday and I am trying to find a solution to my monitoring need. What I ultimately want is to have two dedicated screens that always show at least the front door live view. One in my livingroom thats placed where its easy to see from anywhere in the livingroom, the diningroom, and if you were to come to the master bedroom and open the door, and one in my kitchen that will be placed so that its visibile within the kitchen and my wife's sewing room. I have the locations pretty much figured out. Now I am trying to figure out the following:

Do I hardwire these via hdmi? Or do I do wireless networking?
And do I do tablets wired to an outlet or do i do monitors of some kind?

I want a clean fresh modern non-cheap looking setup. I have an electrician that can work some magic if he needs to. I want near flush installs of the monitors to the walls and no visible wires. What is the best clean way to do this? What monitors or tablets or other solutions do you recommend? I want the screens to be pretty small but clear and bright enough to see from across the room.

you guys rock. Thank you!