I screwed up my main screen layout

99ls1tj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I did, but I don't think I'm the only one to do this because I found another thread with no resolution posted. I can see my cameras or clips, but I can no longer see them both on my main page. I don't know what I clicked on to make this happen, but I did. Any idea how to fix it so I can see my live cameras and a list of clips on the side like I'm accustomed to? Thanks

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Right click and uncheck Maximize frame? I'm just guessing without seeing a screen shot.

Kn10

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Top left, to the right of the Blue Iris logo, there is a button that looks like the YouTube Logo. Press that as you might have turned off the Clips window.

99ls1tj

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That toggles me back and forth from all clips to live view, not both which I had for quite some time now. Also, unchecking maximize is no help.

tward392

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I did, but I don't think I'm the only one to do this because I found another thread with no resolution posted. I can see my cameras or clips, but I can no longer see them both on my main page. I don't know what I clicked on to make this happen, but I did. Any idea how to fix it so I can see my live cameras and a list of clips on the side like I'm accustomed to? Thanks
A screenshot of what you have would help.

Tekbotslaya

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think he is seeing the saved clips covering his entire screen as opposed to having it as one column on the left or right. Pressing the folding map should fix it.

20200625_090136.jpg

Please let us know if this isn't the solution and provide a screenshot.