I think I broke my IP cam

edv

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it fixed. I have edited the earlier posts to remove public addresses.
thank you, but it was already changed a bit :D

edv

n3wb
Reaction score
I noticed, actually. :laugh: We moderators can see the IP address every post was made from.
yea i know it :D one more question, anyone ever did port forwarding for ADBB/ADB routers? stuck on this too:D I did ports 554 and 40000, 554 was blocked by windows media player home sharing, but fixed that, sometimes I can see 554 or 40000 ports are open (using open port check tool) and sometimes it is closed.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I've never heard of that brand of router.

IP cameras don't have their own firewalls so I'm not sure what you mean when you say port 554 was blocked by windows media player home sharing. No Windows device on your network has anything to do with the connection between the router and the IP camera. So if the connectivity is intermittent, I would lean more towards blaming wifi. That is, if you are connected via wifi with this camera.

edv

n3wb
Reaction score
bp2008

it is connect via cable, sometimes ports are opened sometimes no :D I think it is my router fault, but yes, windows media player sharing was blocking 554 port I dont know how, but fixed it by turning off windows media player sharing.