I want to see motion moments in the timeline when continuous recording

Cossie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi. I switched to continuous recording because I get frame drops when I use motion detection for recording. In continuous recording, no frame drops. But I want to see the moments of motion anyway.

Motion detection is on but there is only continuous blue line:
Adsız.jpg

How can I see the motion detection moments on the timeline? Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Newer firmware allows for this...there are several threads discussing it....make sure you know what you are doing if you update.

TaxExempt

n3wb
Reaction score
Newer firmware allows for this...there are several threads discussing it....make sure you know what you are doing if you update.
Newer firmware which has not been released yet for the US market, which screws those of us who decided to pay a little bit extra and buy the authorized US products so we don't have to deal with these kinds of problems in the first place.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Newer firmware which has not been released yet for the US market, which screws those of us who decided to pay a little bit extra and buy the authorized US products so we don't have to deal with these kinds of problems in the first place.
Well that is one of the many reasons I stay away from standalone NVR's..

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Newer firmware allows for this...there are several threads discussing it
I believe its the mini-NVR with NetHDD storage on a camera that's being used for playback.
I don't recall seeing any threads about whether the newer camera firmware supports motion events on a continuous timeline.
Though the labelling at the bottom suggests it might.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe its the mini-NVR with NetHDD storage on a camera that's being used for playback.
I don't recall seeing any threads about whether the newer camera firmware supports motion events on a continuous timeline.
Though the labelling at the bottom suggests it might.
My bad, I thought that was an NVR...