I will pay

Reaction score
I own this camera:

PTZ IP CAMERA-netcat

I have Windows 10, IPv6 compatible Netgear router, Blue Iris, and CMS software.

All installed and hardware connected. All drivers are updated.

All was working fine yesterday. Today on BI I get "Error: 8000274c (timeout; check IP address and port) 0.

On the CMS interface I get "Connect Failed Can't find the device".

I am ignorant. I will pay. Anyone want to remote access my laptop via TeamViewer and configure this gibberish so it works properly, and I will put $50 into their PayPal account today.

Reaction score
Although I truly appreciate your fast reply and your attempt to help, I don't think you understand. I do not want to do this myself. I believe by doing so I have the risk of making things worse. I am looking for someone with knowledge of these things to do it for me via TeamViewer so I can watch. I can only guess at the time involved but I was hoping my offer of fifty dollars, for full resolution of the problem, would appeal to someone. If you're interested in this please message back, but I want you to know I am grateful for what you have done so far and I wish you and yours a happy holiday.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I can only guess at the time involved but I was hoping my offer of fifty dollars, for full resolution of the problem, would appeal to someone.
To be honest - and it's a personal view - such an offer is likely to have the exact opposite effect than you intend, on this strongly volunteer-supported forum.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I dunno, its not every day someone offers you $50 to run an IP scanner to find a missing camera and set a static IP address on it.

misterfredsr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I thought about doing the same thing but what if that someone wants more than the $50? Could they see enough to get in my PC at a later date and get a bonus for doing the job?