Idea's

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hilarious! Loved the way the cute little reindeer bowed their heads, deflated and died when the Grinch extinguished their lives.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Best investment I made this year was a $100 Guardline alarm. I got tired real quick of being alerted to bad guys by reviewing email snapshots as I drank my first cup of coffee in the morning. Now I have a fair chance of catching the scumbags in the act.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Shameful low-life thief! I hope someone dobs him in, as we say over here.
And I hope the home owner swaps his spider-web bullets for turrets to improve his video quality.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
About 3 months or so now and working flawlessly. Not wired to alarm/cameras as there is no real need/benefit. I already have 2 Starlight cameras watching the driveway 24/7 and also recording IVS so I already see everything, I just want to know about someone walking into the drive while they're still there!

Cameras are great, like many here, it's a useful tool and hobby and I have very good evidence for LE, but they dont have much deterrent effect. I keep the deterrence next to my bed at night ;)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cameras are great, like many here, it's a useful tool and hobby and I have very good evidence for LE, but they dont have much deterrent effect. I keep the deterrence next to my bed at night ;)
Amen, brother...same here. A 9mm on the nightstand, a .380 in the back pocket while out and about.