If windows is reinstalled then can we reuse the Blueiris keys

sunny0101786

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Every few months I reinstall Windows fresh copy. If windows is reinstalled then can we reuse the Blueiris keys Or I have to contact Blueiris help desk every time I reinstall the software. Is there any other way to reinstall without any trouble?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Every few months I reinstall Windows fresh copy. If windows is reinstalled then can we reuse the Blueiris keys Or I have to contact Blueiris help desk every time I reinstall the software. Is there any other way to reinstall without any trouble?
First reinstalling Windows every few months makes no sense... You're wasting your time.... Second you need to deactivate Blue Iris first...

cameraman27

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have only one pc and my kids downloads the games that make my pc un useable in few months.
First, dont run BI on a PC that you do other stuff on - that's the worst idea.

The second worst idea is letting your kids run wild on a PC installing games with malware and ads and all kinds of other garbage - ON A PC WITH YOUR CAMERA IMAGES!

sunny0101786

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First, dont run BI on a PC that you do other stuff on - that's the worst idea.

The second worst idea is letting your kids run wild on a PC installing games with malware and ads and all kinds of other garbage - ON A PC WITH YOUR CAMERA IMAGES!
Thanks for advice