I'm looking for suggestions for a camera

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What I am looking for is a mini bullet along the lines of the HFW1420S or HFW4421S, but with either a 8mm lens, or maybe even a 10 or 12mm. All the ones I have seen so far top out at 6mm. I'd rather not get into a DIY solution, so if anyone knows of a camera that fits . . .

Oh, I would prefer DaHua since I have a DaHua NVR, but that is preference. I would look into any camera as long as it is a solid and reliable performer.

Wayne

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What I am looking for is a mini bullet along the lines of the HFW1420S or HFW4421S, but with either a 8mm lens, or maybe even a 10 or 12mm. All the ones I have seen so far top out at 6mm. I'd rather not get into a DIY solution, so if anyone knows of a camera that fits . . .

Oh, I would prefer DaHua since I have a DaHua NVR, but that is preference. I would look into any camera as long as it is a solid and reliable performer.

Wayne
Hi Wayne,

In terms of Dahua the closest appears to be the slightly larger square face bullets like the
IPC-HFW5231E-Z
IPC-HFW5231E-Z - Dahua Technology

Is there a particular reason for the circular mini-bullet form requirement?

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen those. But I am looking for an indoor camera that I want to be as inconspicuous as possible. I may have to go that route anyway.

Thanks