IMOU was working now shows all cameras offline.

Reaction score
I have 8 Dahua cameras that have been working fine with IMOU app and now the app shows all cameras offline. I'm pretty sure it is password related, but short of resetting all the cameras to factory settings, I was wondering if anyone might have an idea for getting the cameras back online without resetting them. Thanks

Reaction score
I am using a 8 port Dahua NVR. I can see the cameras when using the NVR console. I have been able to access the cameras from IMOU while I am in the house, but when trying to connect from anywhere else the cameras show offline. So my guess is something happened to the outside network security.

Last edited:

Udo Brand

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Dick,
I have exactly the same situation after I installed the latest imou release (windows). It all works fine on my Android mobile phone.
Did you find a solution?

Reaction score
Hi Dick,
I have exactly the same situation after I installed the latest imou release (windows). It all works fine on my Android mobile phone.
Did you find a solution?
No I never found a solution, so I reset the cameras to factory and everything worked fine until the IMOU software on my Android updated. Now everything shows online enter password to unlock. I enter the password and the response is This function is temporarily unavailable. Wish there was something else to run on the phone.

Reaction score
No I never found a solution, so I reset the cameras to factory and everything worked fine until the IMOU software on my Android updated. Now everything shows online enter password to unlock. I enter the password and the response is This function is temporarily unavailable. Wish there was something else to run on the phone.
I'm using Onvier - IP camera monitor on the phone, works fine