Imporx HC7286-K20X IP Camera

Reaction score
I Have a Imporx HC7286-K20X IP Camera I can't get discovered 24 hrs total of trying. I have used several types of Scans. I have changed the IP Address to close to the Default of the IP Camera (192.168.0.99). I have tried to contact the Support, but to no avail. The fact that I can not discover the IP Address even once after 24 hrs of steady trying, leaves me to believe there is something wrong with this Camera. Anyone have any Ideas to try??

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I Have a Imporx HC7286-K20X IP Camera I can't get discovered 24 hrs total of trying. I have used several types of Scans. I have changed the IP Address to close to the Default of the IP Camera (192.168.0.99). I have tried to contact the Support, but to no avail. The fact that I can not discover the IP Address even once after 24 hrs of steady trying, leaves me to believe there is something wrong with this Camera. Anyone have any Ideas to try??
I have a sunba brand camera that powers up but cant connect through rj45 jack.. still trying to figure out the problem. Most likely a internal issue im thinking.. what is your router ip.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
return it if you can...

Reaction score
Thank You, I have Emailed them with the same information, stating I will be returning it if they can not resolve this quickly.

Chinu

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there any way I can reset the camera password to the factory default which I believe is 12345?