In ground camera placement ideas

tran383

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Really like this idea as I have a similar desert landscape. Where did you get that fixture do you have a product link for it?
You can do a search for BL1-AL and you should be able to find it. It’ll be made by Hadco or Phillips. I happen to come across a few of them on Craigslist and luckily the camera fit in there nicely. Just try to find any large bullet flood spotlight and it should work. Hope that helps!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
You can do a search for BL1-AL and you should be able to find it. It’ll be made by Hadco or Phillips. I happen to come across a few of them on Craigslist and luckily the camera fit in there nicely. Just try to find any large bullet flood spotlight and it should work. Hope that helps!
Thanks dude. I saw one on ebay.....

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Another trick would be to simply use the ball of a turret camera. The 5442 is pretty small in that department, maybe 2-1/2" in diameter. Quality camera instead of something that may or may not provide good video.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
[QUOTE="sebastiantombs, The 5442 is pretty small in that department,

Yeah I think I would try and fit that ball into a landscape feature somehow, whether it be the aforementioned light fixture or the nut sac of a yard gnome. Possibly at work and or home.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
[QUOTE="sebastiantombs, The 5442 is pretty small in that department,

Yeah I think I would try and fit that ball into a landscape feature somehow, whether it be the aforementioned light fixture or the nut sac of a yard gnome. Possibly at work and or home.
I like your second concealment idea! You could put two of the turret balls in there and have dual views!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk