in the BI 4 app, can you configure it from iPhone to PUSH with an e-mail or text?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman, I know you are trying because all your options are good, I should have mentioned I tried that also but no help...Adams
do you have any other ios device to test with?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
also have you tried setting this up on a different camera?

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman, yes, I have 8 cameras and tried several but no luck on any. Adam

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hold on, tried another camera again and got an alert, just a sound but should it do more then just a sound? Adam

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hold on, tried another camera again and got an alert, just a sound but should it do more then just a sound? Adam
you should get a sound and an icon on top...I dont have an ios device....there is a new image feature but i think its only working on wan for most...

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Fenderman, something WE did made the alerts work, now ALL cameras make the alert sound but no icon so I am getting close, I will continue to play with it and hopefully I can figure out how to get an icon notice as well as sound. Thanks, Adam

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Fenderman, something WE did made the alerts work, now ALL cameras make the alert sound but no icon so I am getting close, I will continue to play with it and hopefully I can figure out how to get an icon notice as well as sound. Thanks, Adam
there may not be an icon on ios...no idea...

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There is Fenderman and I just found it. In iPhone under SETTINGS then BLUE IRIS under NOTIFICATIONS there is a SHOW AS BANNER button which I just enabled so now it shows on top. YOU HAVE helped me once again with your great efforts. Thanks! Adam