Indoor camera for small business

Eagle29

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi,
We are looking to revamp current coaxial dome camera and replace with IP cameras. I have seen many suggestions for outdoor camera like (4831 or 1831). Can anyone help me in figuring what are good value indoor cameras?
I have usually seen dome cameras in indoor , so is it good idea to mount them on wall or ceiling?

Also what will be the best advise, on running the cat 6 cable from all the location to central place where we will monitor these cameras (may be for NVR) or to the server room (which is located at different room in the same building). For 8 to 10 camera, is it better to get NVR or blue iris or synology nas is better.

Thank you for your support.

Grn1z

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow loaded question! I would think dome cameras would be fine. You may need nighttime coverage so consider a 5231 or a 5442. Running the cat6 cable, buy a solid copper wire and a fish tape. Using a nvr or blue iris would really come down to knowledge and setup ability.
I would suggest reading the cliff notes to start with. Just search "cliff notes" in the search engine.