Indoor Ceiling mounted ip camera help

dnsource

n3wb
Reaction score
-I have 3 home based businesses, which I have cameras in the common areas to look over the care takers. They all had 6 year old coax systems with terrible quality.

-I rewired the first home (so far) with cat6, added some laview exterior bullet cameras that I got for a deal. Running on Blue Iris.

I need some help picking some ceiling mounted cameras for the common areas in the home. IR is not a must but I would like decent low light. Preferably with a wide angle. Are the dahua starlight mini dome cameras good? Maybe to put in the living area, which has the most movement.

***Staff and clients/family have all signed a surveillance waiver

Thank you

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
-I have 3 home based businesses, which I have cameras in the common areas to look over the care takers. They all had 6 year old coax systems with terrible quality.

-I rewired the first home (so far) with cat6, added some laview exterior bullet cameras that I got for a deal.

I need some help picking some ceiling mounted cameras for the common areas in the home. IR is not a must but I would like decent low light. Preferably with a wide angle. Are the dahua starlight mini dome cameras good? Maybe to put in the living area, which has the most movement.

***Staff and clients/family have all signed a surveillance waiver

Thank you
Hi Dnsource,

If you're using the LaView NVR to record I would suggest looking at Hikvision OEM cameras as the LaView NVRs are Hikvision OEM products.