Install my cam on FireStick or Kodi

stefs

n3wb
Reaction score
I have this cam: US $33.57 40% OFF|Zjuxin IP Camera WiFi 2MP 1080P Wireless PTZ Speed Dome CCTV IR Onvif Camera Outdoor Security Surveillance ipCam Camara exterior-in Surveillance Cameras from Security & Protection on AliExpress - 11.11_Double 11_Singles' Day

On my pc and phones works great. But, i want to install my cam on firestick and Kodi. I try apps i find in store, i also try Kodi addons, and no one can connect to my cam.
I put ip adress, but no one cant find cam.
Advices?

stefs

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks
I dont scanned QR code, what i do is reset cam and then search in anysee app, app find my cam and i put pass and thats it.
I save everything on SD card.
Do u still think is not secure?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you did not have to forward a port in your router at home and you're viewing from outside your home, either on the cellular network or a friend's Wi-Fi, then you are using their cloud via P2P. Entering a serial or ID number is the same as scanning QR code, just less convenient or accurate.

I personally would not trust their server because it's not so much them seeing what your cam sees it someone hacking your cam and using it like a bot to exploit your home network and all attached devices or perform DoS (Denial of Service). At the VERY least it can slow down your home network and consume bandwidth...and that's if you're lucky!

stefs

n3wb
Reaction score
OMG, do u have reccomends for cheap and good ip cam?
Also, i still dont learn how to connect this cam with Kodi, help?