Intel HD Hardware Acceleration not working

rhconcepts

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a i7 pc with nine cameras and as far as I know they all have H264. But when I turn the Intel HD Hardware Acceleration on all the cameras go out. I have a indoor pan tilt 1.3 pixel foscam and the others are sercoms or IControl iCamera2. The only thing I can think of is the video path, right now its /img/media.sav If I can get this to work then my Father can install the software on his i3 for his 4 foscams. Right now his CPU runs at 32% with the cameras.

Please help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a i7 pc with nine cameras and as far as I know they all have H264. But when I turn the Intel HD Hardware Acceleration on all the cameras go out. I have a indoor pan tilt 1.3 pixel foscam and the others are sercoms or IControl iCamera2. The only thing I can think of is the video path, right now its /img/media.sav If I can get this to work then my Father can install the software on his i3 for his 4 foscams. Right now his CPU runs at 32% with the cameras.

Please help.
If you are running windows 7 AND Blue iris as a service it will not work. Either upgrade to windows 10 or dont run as a service.

rhconcepts

n3wb
Reaction score
If you are running windows 7 AND Blue iris as a service it will not work. Either upgrade to windows 10 or dont run as a service.
I was on windows 7 a few weeks ago and I just went to windows 10. If I don't run blue iris as a service then the foscam camera works but not the sercomm iCamera2. So thats a good start, thank you. My father wont need to run as a service because he will want to see the cameras on the screen. And he has all foscams so it should work for him.

But for me I like to run as a service because it uses less CPU. If I get this to work and run as a service will that lower my CPU usage even more? And any clue why I cant get the other cameras to run in the intel HD mode?