IOS App not working on 4.5.3.5, OK on 4.5.3.0

Reaction score
I did an update to 4.5.3.5 a couple of days ago, and now my BlueIris iphone app doesn't connect. I've got another installation that's running 4.5.3.0 that is still working OK.
Verified network connectivity.
iPhone app 1.56.00

Any thoughts? Any link to the 4.5.3.0 version so I can revert for now to test, and perhaps to run until issues resolved?

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did an update to 4.5.3.5 a couple of days ago, and now my BlueIris iphone app doesn't connect. I've got another installation that's running 4.5.3.0 that is still working OK.
Verified network connectivity.
iPhone app 1.56.00

Any thoughts? Any link to the 4.5.3.0 version so I can revert for now to test, and perhaps to run until issues resolved?

Thanks!
There are several threads with links to older versions..

Reaction score
Thanks fenderman, mostly I was wondering if anyone else had the problem to see if I could find a quicker solution. As for the links that are around in "several threads", thanks... Your reply is like telling a drowning man that he needs a life preserver. :)
I've spent some time searching, but of course when I use the search function and search for "4.5.3.0" it says it's to short or too common...
I'll continue to dig, again, thanks.

Perhaps a more appropriate question would be "is anyone using the 4.5.3.5 version and the IOS APP successfully?"

"I see you're thirsty. I know what thirst feels like, I've been thirsty before. My this water is delicious... "

spankdog

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had the app problem with 4.5.3.4 but when I upgraded to 4.5.3.5 it was resolved. I am on iOS

Reaction score
Thanks. I found a link and installed 4.5.3.2, but it still seems to be happening. I'm going to keep looking for a 4.5.3.0 version and check that, haven't made any router/firewall changes, app worked one day, installed update that night, not the next. I've never had issues with the auto-download link, but from this point forward will manage program updates accordingly.

Reaction score
I removed and reinstalled BI using the 4.5.3.0 and it worked OK. Did an upgrade to the 4.5.3.5 again, and it's now working fine with the APP. Problem solved, not sure why, but didn't involve any chicken blood or eye of newt.
Problem solved. Thanks for the help, all!