iOS Push failure 80090308-Anyone else?

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
I sent a note over to support on this as well. Is there any update that anyone else is aware of? Is it an Apple thing or is it BI?

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've been emailing back and forth with support about this for about a week. Still no solution. He's been trying a few things over the last few releases but I'm still experiencing the problem. I was also asked to manually install a certificate on my BI computer to see if that was the issue, but it did not improve things.

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been emailing back and forth with support about this for about a week. Still no solution. He's been trying a few things over the last few releases but I'm still experiencing the problem. I was also asked to manually install a certificate on my BI computer to see if that was the issue, but it did not improve things.
What certificate were you asked to install?

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems very odd that is seems to be so random. Has anyone been able to find a cause / effect relationship yet?

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last edited:

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just updated to 5.3.6.7 and did 20 manual push notification tests. All arrived to my iPhone successfully without errors. Wondering if something was fixed in this release or if I'm just having good luck?

UPDATE: Just heard back from support about this version and he said that now it just retries the notification a few times.

Last edited:

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
I just updated to 5.3.6.7 and did 20 manual push notification tests. All arrived to my iPhone successfully without errors. Wondering if something was fixed in this release or if I'm just having good luck?

UPDATE: Just heard back from support about this version and he said that now it just retries the notification a few times.
Yeah - heard something similar back from them as well.

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I haven’t had the issue since updating to 5.3.6.7. At least it isn’t being reported in the log. Have you updated and seen similar results?

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
I haven’t had the issue since updating to 5.3.6.7. At least it isn’t being reported in the log. Have you updated and seen similar results?
Just updated now. Ended up having an issue with an old camera that needed newer firmware. Testing went well. I'll keep an eye on it.