IP Camera (especially for a night )

patrykss

n3wb
Reaction score
I need three external cameras and two internal . However, seeing the theme here in the forum usually recommend a camera quite expensive

I need three external cameras and two internal . However, seeing the theme here in the forum usually recommend a camera quite expensive . Was this does its job ?

I need three external cameras and two internal . However, seeing the theme here in the forum usually recommend a camera quite expensive . Was this does its job ?
http://pl.aliexpress.com/store/product/HY-HD-Full-1080P-Waterproof-Wifi-IP-Camera-Outdoor-Wireless-Network-Camera-Night-Vision-P2P-Bullet/1863210_32529666138.html
The price would $ 35 apiece these cameras.

Do you even recommend something else? I would be very grateful! I would also like to buy recorder NVR.I examined also longs S500 I'm afraid that it will need a big drive and is also quite expensive . I would love something cheaper.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I need three external cameras and two internal . However, seeing the theme here in the forum usually recommend a camera quite expensive

http://pl.aliexpress.com/store/product/HY-HD-Full-1080P-Waterproof-Wifi-IP-Camera-Outdoor-Wireless-Network-Camera-Night-Vision-P2P-Bullet/1863210_32529666138.html
The price would $ 35 apiece these cameras.

Do you even recommend something else? I would be very grateful! I would also like to buy recorder NVR.I examined also longs S500 I'm afraid that it will need a big drive and is also quite expensive . I would love something cheaper.
Welcome to the forum. Remember that buying a junk camera is more expensive than paying more for something known reliable.
Hard drive space depends on the bitrate you use nothing else.
Dont buy noname junk. You will be left with a useless doorstop.

patrykss

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Remember that buying a junk camera is more expensive than paying more for something known reliable.
Hard drive space depends on the bitrate you use nothing else.
Dont buy noname junk. You will be left with a useless doorstop.
What to put on your disk drives . And what the camcorder would you recommend ? there any models ? Thank you for your reply my friend.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I strongly recommend this seller and the prices will be approx $71.00 on Mar 29th ann sale, I like the 2135fis and the 2335-I (turret whch are very easy to adjust and install) but, I am pondering a 2232-I5 (bracket seems not right) . I dont run a NVR but, I am thinking about it and would buy the below one "I think" ? cameras are always Hikvison branded and I have 6 with no issues except watch for 50hz only on some 4MP cameras but, I buy 3MP still as I heard they are better at night as well. Not sure why link is going a diff language just search Xinray on Aliexpress then go to thier homepage for now.

http://pl.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hikvision-DS-7716N-E4-16P-Network-16CH-NVR-with-16-POE-Interface-IP-Camera-Network-Video/319147_32391338388.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/319147?spm=2114.10010108.0.33.Wuuj9F

Last edited by a moderator:

patrykss

n3wb
Reaction score
and what the recorder you recommend? You have can demo these cameras ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
and what the recorder you recommend? You have can demo these cameras ?
This whole forum is full of demos of these cameras.
Note that you CANNOT update the firmware on the china cameras...if you do, your camera will be a brick.

spixel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
that's pretty neat how do you have this camera connected? I need to do this on my backyard with no power or cat5e cable did you run power or Ethernet underground?
Using TP link powerline adapter for the network. They don't work perfect but well enough.

Power is local however.

patrykss

n3wb
Reaction score
Good and even question how quality Longse vs Hikvision ? Which cameras with similar characteristics will be better ? :) Is it worth it to shop around for even a brand?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Longse s500 and comparable Hikvision/Dahua 4mp turret is a night and day difference. Firmware is much more superior in Hikvision/Dahua. Longse firmware is basic and there are some bugs but it uses large sensor and night image quality outweight the cons for me. Sensor used in those Hiks/Dahuas is small and I find night image is crappy without having lots of light. Would I buy or replace all cams with s500? No. I still prefer Huisun PTZ for its flexibility and fun factor which makes both of those options look less appealing. Then there is a question on reliability/support which favors Hikvision or Dahua which you can find locally.

patrykss

n3wb
Reaction score
Because in the day in the object it is always someone and I need the best possible protection at night. Therefore, looking for something that will work best at night, of course, at a reasonable price. And with Dahua which model do you recommend? Hikvision And what is the most appropriate for shooting at night this: 2325?

patrykss

n3wb
Reaction score
Longse gives a 3 year warranty? With such low quality that gives a long warranty?