IPC-Color4K-T 20220927 Firmware

XDRDX

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Andy always has better firmware. Even if the Dahua date is newer, the firmware has already been tested and used by members here. We have seen the Dahua date that is more recent actually be a firmware revision from months ago that they simply gave it a recent date.
Actually Andy just sent me the latest empire tech firmware which has the same build number as this one.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well the camera has only been out for like a month LOL, so yeah the dates will match LOL. Give it a year or two LOL. Look at the 5442 series - the latest firmware Dahua has on their website is 07-05-21 and Andy has issued at least three updates since then with the most recent firmware dated 8/18/22.

But in any event, the firmware was provided to Andy's customers before it showed up on Dahua website.

XDRDX

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well the camera has only been out for like a month LOL, so yeah the dates will match LOL. Give it a year or two LOL. Look at the 5442 series - the latest firmware Dahua has on their website is 07-05-21 and Andy has issued at least three updates since then with the most recent firmware dated 8/18/22.

But in any event, the firmware was provided to Andy's customers before it showed up on Dahua website.
Gotcha, yeah I am obviously very new to this. This is my first camera other than some reolink cameras and one Annke, which I will be returning the reolink’s and possibly the annke most likely.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gotcha, yeah I am obviously very new to this. This is my first camera other than some reolink cameras and one Annke, which I will be returning the reolink’s and possibly the annke most likely.
Yeah this is just a tad better than the Reolink LOL.