IPC-K35 and IPC-C35

robertsig

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple small cameras for indoors and I found these on eBay, but I don't see them on the Dahua web site (American or otherwise). Is there a reason why they aren't listed?

What's the difference between them?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple small cameras for indoors and I found these on eBay, but I don't see them on the Dahua web site (American or otherwise). Is there a reason why they aren't listed?

HI Robertsig,

Recall reading that someone here picked up one of those, or was planning to.

Suggest searching the forum and inquiring if they received it and how they like it.

robertsig

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah, I see the Hikvision ones but I was more curious about the Dahua ones. I'm just starting out on this IP camera path and I probably don't need to stick with a single brand, but I'd like to. I have not made my decision to go Hikvision or Dahua yet, but a small camera like this is important.

Reaction score

These are the older models, found on the consumer web site. Dahua Consumer, a product lineup for home/SMB security by Dahua Technology-Dahua Consumer

I have been looking at the A46, as it does limited auto tracking. In an enclosed open environment, this could be very useful. Andy carries this model.