IPCAMPRO - FHD

bakerm75

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
New to the Forum, had our garage robbed last week, so ordering amcrest camera's and setting them up outside.

We currently keep our kids honest with a couple of Amryllo IPCAMPRO FHD camera's I was given for free.

I can setup rtsp on the camera
rtsp:111.111.1.11:2554/alphanumericcode
I enter the IP and the port with the long string for the IP.
Then enter the /alphanumericcode for the directory. Update port settings etc. with no luck.
Port is set to 2554
Left discovery to default.
Auto add does not find it.

Has anyone had any luck setting up these camera's. Would love to have all my camera's working together, instead of having to use Amryllo which doesn't over high speed replay.

Did a forum search with no luck on this specific camera.

Thanks

Running Blue Iris on
Dell R610 + 100GB SSD + External Raid server storage.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
New to the Forum, had our garage robbed last week, so ordering amcrest camera's and setting them up outside.

We currently keep our kids honest with a couple of Amryllo IPCAMPRO FHD camera's I was given for free.

I can setup rtsp on the camera
rtsp:111.111.1.11:2554/alphanumericcode
I enter the IP and the port with the long string for the IP.
Then enter the /alphanumericcode for the directory. Update port settings etc. with no luck.
Port is set to 2554
Left discovery to default.
Auto add does not find it.

Has anyone had any luck setting up these camera's. Would love to have all my camera's working together, instead of having to use Amryllo which doesn't over high speed replay.

Did a forum search with no luck on this specific camera.

Thanks

Running Blue Iris on
Dell R610 + 100GB SSD + External Raid server storage.
Welcome Bakerm75,

Remember you can use VLC to as test if you can see the stream.

Sorry to hear about your garage getting hit.

Remember to take some time and look at the cliff notes.
IPCamTalk WiKi | IP Cam Talk

bakerm75

n3wb
Reaction score
I was able to get this working through the rtsp feeds. I had left the slash that is generated by the app in the rtsp address. Its always something silly.
Thanks.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A proper alarm installed would be the first item on the list.

Curious, not judging, but was the garage locked up, all doors shut prior to breakin?

bakerm75

n3wb
Reaction score
They where able to force open the garage door. Apparently the locking pin had come out.
They didn't get away with much. I have Chaimberlain MyQ garage doors, and was able to see that the garage door was opened partially, which was odd. My college kid ran them off.

I still want better visibility of my internal camera's and to add a couple of external camera's. to cover the front to start.