IR glare between two cameras

scotner

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you accessing the cameras setting through a DVR or directly through the cameras IP address and it's own config screen. To me it looks like you're in the DVR's cam settings - which is limited. You need to directly access the camera via it's IP address to get the full options.
I was doing it through the NVR but I tried direct access and the only one I could connect to that way was the one out in the shop. That one is connected to my router through a switch. All of the others that are connected directly to the NVR say
This site can’t be reached
took too long to respond.

The one that I accessed by IP address did appear to have a little more info but the actual settings seemed to have the same options. Correction: I may have found some additional settings as well. Thanks.

Last edited:

scotner

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you accessing the cameras setting through a DVR or directly through the cameras IP address and it's own config screen. To me it looks like you're in the DVR's cam settings - which is limited. You need to directly access the camera via it's IP address to get the full options.
I got a start with Google and finally figured out how to access each camera by IP address including the ones directly connected to the NVR. I have a tracking number for my 4k monitor and will wait on that to start exploring some of these options. I also want to see these cameras on that monitor before i decide which to buy for the other two I need. Thanks bradner.

Last edited:

scotner

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies and information. I think I have enough info to get me pointed in the right direction now.

Scott