Iran backed Houthi attacks on shipping

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Fucking military should be smart enough for assemetric warfare in the 21st century. This is why I ask if the Brits are finished playing patty cake. At this point we should be done with it and do it right. Not doing it right welcomes more of this.

If there's a will then it can be done. Effing weak assed and unqualified dress wearing trans weirdos probably making decisions at the Pentagon.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking military should be smart enough for assemetric warfare in the 21st century. This is why I ask if the Brits are finished playing patty cake. At this point we should be done with it and do it right. Not doing it right welcomes more of this.

If there's a will then it can be done. Effing weak assed and unqualified dress wearing trans weirdos probably making decisions at the Pentagon.
Well, the Navy just dropped HS diploma or GED as a requirement for enlistment....sounds like maybe they already dropped requirements for brains and some balls in Pentagon leadership.

Definitely NOT the Navy I was in '68 to '74....:mad:

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
At this point "repel" isn't good enough. Maybe the military industrial complex prefers this.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, the Navy just dropped HS diploma or GED as a requirement for enlistment....sounds like maybe they already dropped requirements for brains and some balls in Pentagon leadership.

Definitely NOT the Navy I was in '68 to '74....:mad:
I just thank my lucky stars that they probably know which pronouns to use and are probably TicTok heros. :smash:A HS diploma is a joke these days and if you can't even qualify for a joke and these fools can't make basic decisions for their betterment then why should I feel good they'll make good decisions for the rest of our betterment.

Reaction score
I completely believe that Iran is trying to pull dumbass, I mean Joe and the Hoe, into a full blown war.

Today we went to church, the 10:00am service. I am always surprised at the dwindling amount of people at Mass. The noon service has more people, but still not like it was not that long ago.

But Islam is gaining.....the CANCER is spreading.

Please tell me I am wrong. But I don't think so.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
During the 1st gulf war only US, UK, France had the sophisticated weapons. A decade back that expanded to all Nato countries, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan have weapon systems that once USA had. Now every miidle eastern terror factions have drones, ballistic missiles and smart weapons.

I mean just look at this a carbon copy of Israel Spike series of missiles made by Iran.

So none of the big super power are able to stop drones and smart weapons. Even Israel is forced to use Cope cages on their tanks, two years back everyone was laughing at the Russians Tanks with Cope cage. Now every western tank in Ukraine has Cope cages.

Airbases are not safe any more due to kamakazi foam planes that evade radar and their engines or electric motor do not have any heat signature. Russian front line bases in Ukraine have jammers that block multiple frequencies.

We are already seeing dronws that use INS navigations and use terrain following and image matching for the final decent. So jammers are useless. As computing power becomes cheap AI drones cannot be defeated.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I would not want to be on the receiving end of those bullets that didn't hit the target. You can just imagine how that might go if the rounds that continue their path end up in a highly populated area.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Iran - Russia - North Korea ..

Iran is expanding their influence in the Region .. and pushing the limits as much as they can .. The West can reply, however that would mean higher oil prices if you actually shut down Iranian and Russian Oil ...

oh, and need to add Venezuela to the mix, as they also want to start a war in South America for more oil

"Drones" and available affordable high tech have significantly changed the military balance .. the USA has plenty of lessons to be learned from the Russo-Ukraine war as well as Syria Civil War ...

Honestly, feeling that the UK abandoning Aden now was a poor idea ...

hmmm .. perhaps a bad idea to over throw Saddam also .. as he was a great counter to Iran ..

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Iran - Russia - North Korea ..

Iran is expanding their influence in the Region .. and pushing the limits as much as they can .. The West can reply, however that would mean higher oil prices if you actually shut down Iranian and Russian Oil ...

oh, and need to add Venezuela to the mix, as they also want to start a war in South America for more oil

"Drones" and available affordable high tech have significantly changed the military balance .. the USA has plenty of lessons to be learned from the Russo-Ukraine war as well as Syria Civil War ...

Honestly, feeling that the UK abandoning Aden now was a poor idea ...

hmmm .. perhaps a bad idea to over throw Saddam also .. as he was a great counter to Iran ..
Yes, recent wars have shown that you can cause a lot of damage with old and cheap weapons as opposed to smart and expensive technology.
Basically, Hamas have been using that strategy for years, but Israel kept investing in smart missile/jets/subs.
Eventually, a few thousand terrorist having AK-47, RPG and a few Toyota Hillux, did massive damage.
In Gaza they have deep long tunnels with a lot of concrete which makes them complex to destory by air.
I hope the US will be smarter.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Follow up to the strike above

Pentagon Offers Unusual Reason Why Anti-Air Defenses Failed At Jordan Border Base
Pentagon Offers Unusual Reason Why Anti-Air Defenses Failed At Jordan Border Base | ZeroHedge

1706555603953.png

Hmm, sounds like we did a poor job of training and/or the engineers never thought about this situation when they designed the system. I'd tend to believe the former and not the later. There must have been some bleeps that didn't correspond to our returning drone.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Pentagon B.S.! What the hell is IFF? (For those that do not fly, IFF is Identification Friend or foe).
It was some sexual misfit in a dress working the radar.